Welcome to Gaia! ::

I smell a new thread! =0

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
So we RP and have 10 documented times sent to the mule and we get 2 extra babies? Right? sweatdrop

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Oh oh - what about in herd breedings - where both parents are owned by the same owner - how many babies can be kept in those cases?
You bet Im confused...

Nother Question. O: Are you going to add the Nightmare Valleys List of Talents?

Why A Breeding Limit?!

Rule 2. Er... Does that mean no more ONS?

Rule 5. Just dont like that one at all.

O-o 20k A person for breeding or is it still 10k a person?

D: And if were only allowed to keep one whats the point in sumbitting Rps to earn up to two extra?

Also Manda. I has a question about Shinigami.

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Good one Angelique!

250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Angelique DelaMort
Oh oh - what about in herd breedings - where both parents are owned by the same owner - how many babies can be kept in those cases?

Good question.

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
@ Freaks: 2 Extra over whatever the dice roll... so that means if the dice roll a 2, and you have 10 RPs, you would get 4. :3 If they roll 4, and there's 10 RPs, you would get 6.

@ Angelique: OH. I meant to clarify that and forgot XD; If both parents are owned by the same person, they can then only keep one baby~ Basically, it's one baby per owner. So if there's just one owner... XD Just to spread the baby love around >D *goes to add that in real quick*

7,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Wow! Neat thread! I haven't seen this area in a long time.
OH OH! Question!

I have a breeding in the works already (Kurogane and Tomoyo-Hime) But I dont think Seph has started them yet because of the Seryph Event. Would they be affected by the only keeping one rule?

D: Cause I might not be to happy if they are.

... Actually Ive got two breedings in the works.

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
@ Hasu: I'll add in the other talents too in a minute~
Breeding limit is to give all ponies and newer ponies chances to breed as well. There's constantly new ponies, so it's not like there won't be any more breeding or much less breeding XD;; And don't ya think the ponies might get tired of having babies after a while??? *bricked* It just means you need to choose your partners carefully~

Rule 2: What's ONS, exactly? XD;;;

Rule 5: I'm sure everyone here has friends beyond the person they're breeding with... right? So what's the harm in spreading around the baby-love?

It's still 10k per person if there are 2 owners involved :3 20k is just the flat price~ That hasn't changed!

Uhm.... and you can PM the question about Shini to me~

Any breedings currently in the works RIGHT NOW are not affected by new rules. Any breedings after Feb. 1st will go under the new rules :3
ONS= One Night Stand

D: I guess Im ok with most of it... I just really dont like the Rule about Keeping One.

Just because your friends with the person who has the other pony your breeding with that doesnt mean you like everyone in the thread.

Angie moo's Partner In Crime

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
XD ... I think Ruru is having a heart attack...
XD Oh, I see...

One Night Stands are still possible, that rule is just more to prevent forced breedings. For a one night stand, generally there's some other factors involved right? Such as, they like each other but not enough to stay together... they mistake one another for someone else... they're drunk ... etc. XD; So the magic would still work in such cases~

And so far as keeping one baby... even if you don't know other people in the thread you want to give babies to, you could still do something like run a free raffle or RP contest/event. These could even be set for newbies only. It's just up to you guys how you want to do them~ So long as they're free, it doesn't really matter how you decide to give away extra babies :3

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Interesting. But only one...*sigh* So hard to choose just one... emo
One Night Stands would still count towards the breeding limit though I take it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff