Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Husband

MUCH WOW

A shop where you color doges to get doges
FO FREE

Doge need hOmen

Trash Husband

We offer the finest Shibe for coloring for free. This shop is a little/non prof shop, and as such how to obtain Shibe is simple.
User Image

Step one- Pick your Shibes
Step two- Color however many shibe you want shibes
Step three- PM me colored shibes for approval
Step four- Approved shibes= you get to color yourself same number free shibe! WOW. MUCH SAVING. SO VALUE

All Shibe DO need approval before they get to be gifted/sent out. We'll cert them for a small fee of 1plat on the fyneest of curts.

(They will be in comic sans and yes they will be terrible but thats why they're gonna be great)

For full shibe rules see post belowwwwwwwwwwwww

Trash Husband

VERY RULE. SUCH STRICT

Rules are P basic.

1- No cosplays. If you seriously want a cosplay though, ASK ME FIRST. This goes for FREE and GIFTED shibe. I'm pretty open to a majority of cosplay collectors, but on some I'll go ehhhhhh due to events. Hint: The only shibe event I wanna really do is an okami one yolo.

2- No edits. Like okay this one I'm PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPretty serious about. This includes painted on edits .Aka yo shibe dont wear no pants. IF YOU REALLY WANNA EDIT- ask and show me yo skills. I might approve pants. Maybe, (probably).

3- Please don't steal the templates or use colored shibe for ANYTHING but this place. EZ rule like fo reals.

4- No buying or trading shibe under the table like they're all supposed to be free dude don't be that guy okay.

5- I reserve the right to nix your deisgn/ask you to change it. Overall, this shouldn't be an issue but if you're abusing brushes/blur tool/dodge/burn/overlays/mspainting like yeah no. At least know what you're doing on Photoshop or sai; again I'm p lenient but if I seen black is black is where did shading Im gonna ask you to lighten.

7- Six doesnt exist and if it did it would be shibe are the best.

Trash Husband

HOW 2 DOGE

1- In order to start yo Shibeing, PM me for the template. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. PM ME FOR THE TEMPLATE. I'll be keeping a running list of who the template has been sent to. If you leak the templates like dude that'll be p. obvs so dont do it. This is where you request Cosplays to color.

2- One you have the template color shibe at any stage, as many as you like. For full disclosure- only adult shibe (with optional pup and babu stages) will count towards your shibe colored total to get the freebs.

3- Once your shibe are colored, RESIZE THEM TO 25%.

4- PM me shibe for approval!

5- I PM back with any notes or probs just YAY TY NOW COLOR FO YO SELF AND GIFTS. The option for the defaulted freebie giveaways are that I host them in a weekly raffle, or, you host them in a raffle. All raffles must be at least 24hrs long. Basically we just flaffle off shibe.

6- Color personal/gifted shibe and PM me again for approval.

7- Same deal, only once approved, you get to hand them out!

Overall painless, and again- mostly just use common sense when deal with coloring and the use of the templates like fo sho.

Trash Husband

STORY OF SHIBE

Such doge. Many fren. Babu in flowers and rings and such royal.
Wow much royal.
So royal flower.
Babu farts and play much.
Water often, feed regulars.
Love all time.

Shibe fren 5evr.

Dat longer than 4eber

Trash Husband

CURRENT SHIBE FOR RAFFLE:

None left beef

Code:
[size=24] K999 ILLUMINDOGE ▲▲▲[/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Pref List:[/b] (If you DNW please do not list dt shibe, they need luv hoems.)

Trash Husband

WHAT
Ask stuff, get answers

Q: How do breedings work?
A: Breeding is also done via CYO!

Q: How do breedings work?
A: However you want to explain it yo. Any sex, gender w/e I'm no stickler I mean they're shibe. Magic and junk who KNOWS what shibes do.

Q: Are there any forms?
A: No because I'm lazy.

Q: Can I have an exception on my shibe/markings/cosplay/etc?
A: UHHHHHHHHH. Ask me. To be honest I will in general not mind this or that but please, keep things within reason when requesting.

Q: How will cosplays be handled?
A: One cosplay per adult shibe lines unless is ~special~. The lines are not gender specific, so there isn't a fem/male cosplay vers. However if you 'claim' a cosplay and don't make it after 3 months I'm going to let someone else make it like fo realz don't be that dibs guy.

Q: Any color limits? Naturals only or..?
A: No restrictions! Pretty much just color with some class and the idea you're gifting and giving. Can be neons if you like- do what your heart tells you friend.

Q: Certain Pups to adults?
A: Nope! It's mix and match free for all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trash Husband

Who currently can color Shibe:

Me (lol)
Sprouty (hi)
Belle my homeslice
Sazzy my co-shibe
Mewsings of An Angel what is up my doog
You too (just ask its cool I promise)

Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Post was yes.

Trash Husband

Shibe Spot Lite

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To spotlite yo shibe nom in thread yo

Trash Husband

Past Doge Summinurs

AKA they colored and gifted things!

Me

Trash Husband

WHO DID THE WHAT

Sprouty did Shibes
Vamps did the words and does the shops.

Shibes do the smiles.

Quick Reply

Submit