Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini event coming up! What day is best for you?

Monday 0.079365079365079 7.9% [ 5 ]
Tuesday 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 3 ]
Wednesday 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 9 ]
Thursday 0.079365079365079 7.9% [ 5 ]
Friday 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 6 ]
Saturday 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Sunday 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 6 ]
Goldwhore-day 0.3015873015873 30.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
tries to pet her new error boy and gets bit-

Kawaii Sage

DareDelvil
I remember you too, Anrea! You've moved up in the world since last we spoke... How's life?

ETA: I meant to say that Bob makes me laugh. Especially when he's being protective of Harry and growling at Bianca.

It's...going. Trying to find a Real Adult Job, but no luck so far. Ah well~

Being protective of Harry one minute, and then snarking at him the next. That line that went something like "you dropped out of high school, so it's no wonder why you're such an economic, and social failure" made me giggle.

Malikztiah Ankhere

Unless the mule has any more forms (I'll be checking shortly), all customs and semis have been assigned to a colorist :3

Eloquent Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Malikztiah Ankhere
Dare~~ <3 Been so long.

I've been okay in the online front, done with the brain-sapping classes. RL-wise it's impossible to find a job which is incredibly annoying but not much can be done there.

Ugh; sounds like that's the way of things just about everywhere recently. Hurrah for the end of classes, at least!

(tinkers with sig) I feel like I should be wearing my steampunk getup for this...

Eloquent Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anrea
DareDelvil
I remember you too, Anrea! You've moved up in the world since last we spoke... How's life?

ETA: I meant to say that Bob makes me laugh. Especially when he's being protective of Harry and growling at Bianca.

It's...going. Trying to find a Real Adult Job, but no luck so far. Ah well~

Being protective of Harry one minute, and then snarking at him the next. That line that went something like "you dropped out of high school, so it's no wonder why you're such an economic, and social failure" made me giggle.

Aaaaand what I just said to Malik is instantly backed up. Sad, isn't it? I wish you all the best - my advice is to enjoy the free time you have while unemployed, even if it does mean the purse strings must needs be kept tight...

Bob's snark is what makes him so endearing, I think. And it makes Harry put on his frustrated face, too, which is also amusing.

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

Someone kill me? Take me away from my mother?

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Dangerous Nerd

DareDelvil
Malikztiah Ankhere
Dare~~ <3 Been so long.

I've been okay in the online front, done with the brain-sapping classes. RL-wise it's impossible to find a job which is incredibly annoying but not much can be done there.

Ugh; sounds like that's the way of things just about everywhere recently. Hurrah for the end of classes, at least!

(tinkers with sig) I feel like I should be wearing my steampunk getup for this...

Mmph yes... and for some reason gas prices seem to be skyrocketing again too. Made a run into town earlier today and in the span of half an hour it jumped up 20 cents. @_@

But yes, I can definitely say hurrah for the end of classes and a shiny degree. Not paying for new quarters is also helping the purse strings along too. School's flipping expensive, it is.

Rea~ Ah okay good. One less thing to worry over.

Eloquent Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
Malikztiah Ankhere
Mmph yes... and for some reason gas prices seem to be skyrocketing again too. Made a run into town earlier today and in the span of half an hour it jumped up 20 cents. @_@

But yes, I can definitely say hurrah for the end of classes and a shiny degree. Not paying for new quarters is also helping the purse strings along too. School's flipping expensive, it is.

Twenty cents in half an hour? That's...that's insane.

It is! What was your degree in? (CompSci over here.)

Kawaii Sage

SilverShieldwolf

All things are connected

Kidnap, yes. The rules about dying are on the first page though :3

DareDelvil
Aaaaand what I just said to Malik is instantly backed up. Sad, isn't it? I wish you all the best - my advice is to enjoy the free time you have while unemployed, even if it does mean the purse strings must needs be kept tight...

Bob's snark is what makes him so endearing, I think. And it makes Harry put on his frustrated face, too, which is also amusing.

Since I've had time to watch all of the Dresden Files on Netflix, it has been enjoyable, at least :3

Almost everyone makes poor Harry put on his frustrated face~

Mali--Woah eek What are gas prices at where you are?

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Fine. Just take me away. I am tired of living around my mom

All things are connected

Dangerous Nerd

DareDelvil

Freaking crazy is what it was yes. No clue what's going on in their heads to do a jump like that.

Game Art and Design, primarily my focus was on level designs and world planning with some emphasis on concept art. I would have liked more courses with the sound effects and music mixing but I'm doing a little bit of self study in that while there aren't any openings. [A lot of small game studios were bought out/closed down just last year by bigger names, and the ones that are hiring positions want someone with either 2 games already shipped under out belts, or 5 years of experience so all of us newbies graduating and being told how competitive the field is... kinda get left waiting for things to pick up again.

Eloquent Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anrea
DareDelvil

Since I've had time to watch all of the Dresden Files on Netflix, it has been enjoyable, at least :3

Almost everyone makes poor Harry put on his frustrated face~

A-haha, yes, they do! He's a stressed wizard, bless him.

Apropos of being in this particular thread: I've been going back over my small collection of foxes and there are a few...hiccups?...with the certs, uncerts and mods. A few things missing, a few things not up to date and so forth. Is it possible you could help me with any of that, or point me at the right person to talk to? I'd really appreciate it. 3nodding

Eloquent Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
Malikztiah Ankhere
DareDelvil

Freaking crazy is what it was yes. No clue what's going on in their heads to do a jump like that.

Game Art and Design, primarily my focus was on level designs and world planning with some emphasis on concept art. I would have liked more courses with the sound effects and music mixing but I'm doing a little bit of self study in that while there aren't any openings. [A lot of small game studios were bought out/closed down just last year by bigger names, and the ones that are hiring positions want someone with either 2 games already shipped under out belts, or 5 years of experience so all of us newbies graduating and being told how competitive the field is... kinda get left waiting for things to pick up again.

What a bind! Sounds like the degree was good stuff, though - I can't draw for toffee, but I'd love to have learned about some of the principles of design that are taught. 3nodding

Kawaii Sage

DareDelvil

Apropos of being in this particular thread: I've been going back over my small collection of foxes and there are a few...hiccups?...with the certs, uncerts and mods. A few things missing, a few things not up to date and so forth. Is it possible you could help me with any of that, or point me at the right person to talk to? I'd really appreciate it. 3nodding

Fling them over to the cert changes thread, unless the current uncert has gone AWOL :3

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
SilverShieldwolf

All things are connected
*steals away to sac*

Eloquent Vampire

5,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
Anrea
DareDelvil

Fling them over to the cert changes thread, unless the current uncert has gone AWOL :3

Ah, thanks - but in one case yes, the uncert has gone missing altogether, and in another two cases the uncerts don't display the current mods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff