Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mini event coming up! What day is best for you?

Monday 0.079365079365079 7.9% [ 5 ]
Tuesday 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 3 ]
Wednesday 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 9 ]
Thursday 0.079365079365079 7.9% [ 5 ]
Friday 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 6 ]
Saturday 0.15873015873016 15.9% [ 10 ]
Sunday 0.095238095238095 9.5% [ 6 ]
Goldwhore-day 0.3015873015873 30.2% [ 19 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]

Shy Wife

Antique: Oh. You're with family? Should I leave you be?

Kawaii Sage

Katsura Zanshin
Oh, geez, Ari. OTL

He'd be conflicted over being INCREDIBLY HAPPY that Kazuki is "alive" again, and INCREDIBLY NOT HAPPY that his brains are being eaten, hence...

I'm sorry you clicked it.

jinxgirl5
Just talk to Yush and see if she'll have Belial kill him. We're going to have him attack Dei for a plot already

Arian would rather have the satisfaction of killing him herself XD

Katsura Zanshin
Rea-fluff. Are the Gypsy clan still in the foothills?

I approve of the Rea-fluff nickname~

And in the foothills around Home Mountain (or, uh, whatever the official name is *WORST TRIBE OWNER*), yes~

Renogoran rolled 4 20-sided dice: 17, 4, 15, 1 Total: 37 (4-80)

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
ok dice gimme 4 foxes to toss out(picked 20 of my faves and am rolling them)

Edit:asuka Hiyo Eucliwod and Doji it is then

Oh dear

oh and for In thread rp purposes can I give eucliwood a speak and spell.

Nasaiki's Wife

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Anrea
You can't give me something to click and not have me click it XD

Rea-fluff is a good nickname for you~ I'm going to try and make Tybalt's entry post tonight. If that doesn't work, I'll do it tomorrow as I think I have the day off ^_^

Acid: *Definitely would not mind getting some food* Sure, why don't we get some deer, I haven't eaten since lunch time, and that was ages ago.

We can try. Hiei isn't very cooperative OTL His cooking lessons will consist of 'hn's and disparaging looks

Alucard: *wry laugh* It worries me now. You're hungry, I'm cursed; I'm not sure if you'll go too far, or if my blood will poison you. *shakes head, but grins a bit* We can discuss the neck area after we survive the wrist area. *slips left bracelet off and waves his paw around*

Sibone: Nice to meet you, Layla. I'm new here, but do this many foxes congregate here often?

Subotai: ...

Tabea: *takes and eats the second one too* Hmm, I don't know if I could eat too many of those. I'm not used to them, but they're good. You go to human towns? Isn't that dangerous? *isn't sure as she's never been near or in one*

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Inside of each of us are two wolves.

One is evil.
It is Anger, Envy, Sorrow,
Regret, Greed, Arrogance
Self-pity, Guilt, Resentment,
Inferiority, Lies, False Pride,
Superiority and Ego

ninja
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
Hope, Serenity, Humility,
Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy,
Generosity, Truth, Compassion
and Faith

Which wolf wins? The one you feed the most.

Shy Wife

Eriol: -Watching the paw offered, Eriol considered a list of smart a** replies, however the offer had won over. Sighing, he viewed Alucard carefully, taking the paw into his own, exposing his teeth and watching Alucard's face as he bit down, sighing in content as he sucked the blood from the males wrist, tail flicking lazily-

Lora: Dangerous? Mmmm. Not really. I mean, yes, but people are used to me and are nice. I like towns more, they're nicer. The city has more people that want to cage my kind or catch us.

Omnipresent Codger

Laythe :: Alright then [trotting off into the forest] Once we catch something, we can just cook a bit of it to see if you like it. If you don't, the rest of the deer won't be completely ruined for you. [quiets down, focusing on searching for prey]
Haha, well nevermind, Laythe probably doesn't have the attention span XP

Alien Loiterer

Anrea
Arian would rather have the satisfaction of killing him herself XD

*stares at Arian* Would you perhaps be interested in anger management classes?

Shy Wife

Quote me. About to go sleep.

Omnipresent Codger

Goodnight, Yushi~

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Samhain:..........
Kimiya:.........
Layla: hmmm some times, I've heard it can get even worse, although I've never been out when these many foxes have been out before *shrugs*
Munin: No its okay, Kimiya understands, she actually saw you first and went over there some where *shakes head at his silly aunt*

Nasaiki's Wife

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Yushika

Acid: Sounds like a plan. *goes into stalking mode, weaves through the trees until they saw a herd of deer. Looked to Laythe since he was, technically, leading the hunting excursion*

Alucard: *watches Eriol get closer to his wrist in apprehension, but makes himself stay relaxed. After the quick pain of getting bit...it didn't feel horrible. It felt...rather intimate, actually. Looks away from Eriol's gaze and is glad his black fur covers up any blushes that may or may not be covering his face*

Sibone: Ah. So this many foxes are rare. Still, it seems to be fairly peaceful for a place that holds so many different types of foxes.

Subotai: ...

Tabea: *does not want to be caught in a cage* Sounds like I should just avoid cities altogether then.

Omnipresent Codger

Laythe :: [gives Acid the universal, yet difficult to describe signal for "I'll circle around and you chase them to me." Then proceeds with his part of the plan.]

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
leaves page mark

Katsura Zanshin's Partner In Crime

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
Samhain:..........
Kimiya:.........
Layla: well I heard it can get even more hectic, I sort of want to see it. However I do agree its pretty tame
Munin:......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces