Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

If we open a round of Breedings, which option is preferred?

Singles Mixer 0.47058823529412 47.1% [ 8 ]
Mated Pairs 0.17647058823529 17.6% [ 3 ]
Fling Pairs 0.11764705882353 11.8% [ 2 ]
Mated + Fling 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Any Breedings! 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 849 850 851 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Lunatic

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Cerulean with hints on indigo, sapphire, and ultramarine. Go forth. :v ♥

Kawaii Sage

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
I'M NOT RUINING THE LAWN, REA, I'M ENHANCING IT. IT'LL BE MUCH BETTER ONCE I'VE TRAMPLED IT DOWN AND DUG HOLES AN- did u say park :V

Yes.

But only if you stop "enhancing" the lawn :3
Shi Berry

note to self: never color anything for shibby again because she does not follow the rules. >8T <333

Anrea

fineee, you can live in peace with your boring, silly, super normal lawn~ for now :I <3

Dapper Lunatic

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

It's a beautiful color scheme. :v Sooo much blue.

Renogoran's Waifu

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Dapper Lunatic

Moon~ I feel like I haven't seen you around... or I haven't been poking my head into the old main thread enough. xD

How are you?
hey moon~ 8D

Shi Berry

not gonna lie, it is very pretty and i am very tempted to use it it's blue >:C </3

Shy Wife

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
hey moon~ 8D

Shi Berry

not gonna lie, it is very pretty and i am very tempted to use it it's blue >:C </3
I'm blue...
Do you hate me?!
Good.

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Spazzy.. I have one word. Green .. lots and lots of green.
Yushika

new thread rule starting right now YOU CAN ALL THANK SASSYPANTS YUSH FOR THIS: no one can wear blue until i set up the frankengame later, all blue foxes and blue owners must wear silly hats and paint themselves rainbow or pastel or something. you must keep wearing the silly paint and silly hats until i color up more foxes. X:< <3

Reoakee

...reo is exempt from the new rule because she is cool and because she suggested my favorite color aww yee :U

Shy Wife

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Yushika

new thread rule starting right now YOU CAN ALL THANK SASSYPANTS YUSH FOR THIS: no one can wear blue until i set up the frankengame later, all blue foxes and blue owners must wear silly hats and paint themselves rainbow or pastel or something. you must keep wearing the silly paint and silly hats until i color up more foxes. X:< <3

Reoakee

...reo is exempt from the new rule because she is cool and because she suggested my favorite color aww yee :U
I DISOBEY.

Kawaii Sage

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Yushika

*rolls over you with her BLUE DRESS*

X Moon Fighter X
Hi guys.

It's a Moon! surprised Long time no see!

Renogoran's Waifu

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
^ ^" Yeah... Moonie has been scare recently. She apologizes. v .v *sits in the shame corner*

And why is it so hard to hang on to gold? I have some and its burning a massive hole in my pocket.

Adored Shapeshifter

7,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
*runs in and flops on my back, wiggling around* I love new thread smell! Must get it into my fur! XD
Yushika

Anrea

that's it. i'm done. you have crossed the line. from now on, all you two get is blue foxes, nothing else. hope you're happy. >8U <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff