Welcome to Gaia! ::

plumems's Husband

Kitten

From what I've heard, it's not consistent... the forums are untouched, but the post reply pages are, and such? I'm using BetterGaia so I don't really know. :< If it were consistent, at least, that might make it a little better methinks..

kiwi hatake's Princess

Cute Shapeshifter

44,140 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
User Image
            Yeah. The post reply page is centered, and so is the Your Post Has Been Submitted page. But threads are still the same as they have been as is the pages with all the threads (like the Mini Shops page). But then the marketplace is centered and the customize avatar page too (oh my gosh, to me it is a nightmare trying to customize my avatar now compared to how I was doing it because I don't have that big blank area to move my items too anymore, same with the shops pages actually compared to how I used to do it). And the guilds, even though I thought they were going to be untouched, they are only half untouched. The actual forums related part of the guilds are the same, but then all the other parts are centered.
            It really is kind of back and forth and just feels bad to me. It's all the same really, but the flow of it all is just off now in my opinion. And like I said, things feel smaller to me now than they did before.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Good morning all.

eta: I do not like the centered site, but I will adjust. I wish Gaia Labs had a way to align it left or right.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
My only issue with it is like people said, it's not consistent. >:

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I don't like it at all. It screws with my brain, because I am used to Gaia being left aligned.

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Lillypuff
...So if I stop doing something for a second...
This is me. Always me. I blame work. Because babies have a 10 second attention span and after 14 years of child care it has rubbed off on me, right? I was also diagnosed as ADD.. or ADHD? as a kid and I think I still am.. Do kids grow out of ADD/ADHD like they supposedly can grow out of asthma and eczema? Anyway, aside from getting distracted by everything I also cannot stay still for very long. Well, if I had to I could but it takes extreme effort to do so. And to stay on task. I always end up talking to myself to stay on task, or to remember things. Like if I'm cleaning the high chairs at work and need to remember to add the bibs to the laundry bag then I'll tell myself to do so. Out loud. But I won't go do it until the high chairs are clean because while I am putting the bibs into the bag I'll see that the cribs need to be cleaned and then halfway through wiping down the cribs I'll need to pee and then on the way back from the bathroom I'll grab the glass cleaner and start wiping the face prints off the glass door and then when I put it back I'll remember I need to sweep and wipe the sink and take out the trash and then it's time to go home but the high chairs are still messy.

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Cake Mage of Sheep
Lillypuff
...So if I stop doing something for a second...
This is me. Always me. I blame work. Because babies have a 10 second attention span and after 14 years of child care it has rubbed off on me, right? I was also diagnosed as ADD.. or ADHD? as a kid and I think I still am.. Do kids grow out of ADD/ADHD like they supposedly can grow out of asthma and eczema? Anyway, aside from getting distracted by everything I also cannot stay still for very long. Well, if I had to I could but it takes extreme effort to do so. And to stay on task. I always end up talking to myself to stay on task, or to remember things. Like if I'm cleaning the high chairs at work and need to remember to add the bibs to the laundry bag then I'll tell myself to do so. Out loud. But I won't go do it until the high chairs are clean because while I am putting the bibs into the bag I'll see that the cribs need to be cleaned and then halfway through wiping down the cribs I'll need to pee and then on the way back from the bathroom I'll grab the glass cleaner and start wiping the face prints off the glass door and then when I put it back I'll remember I need to sweep and wipe the sink and take out the trash and then it's time to go home but the high chairs are still messy.
I'm ADD, as well. ( Y'know, on top of everything else I have. >_>; )

Plus I'm OCD ( legit OCD, including the obsessive part, not just the compulsive part ).

And yeah. ._. Sometimes I tell people "brb, gonna make dinner" and then... I wash dishes first because I see them and then I'll put the dish towel in the wash and then start the laundry and then figure I may as well wash what I'm wearing so go shower and then totally forget to eat. sweatdrop

So seeing something that needs to be done makes me really need to do it.

But I've been trying to keep To-Do lists to at least kind of try to keep myself doing the stuff I need to do. But I'm pretty sure, like always, there's things I'm forgetting. sweatdrop

Eternal Gaian

22,825 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
emotion_bigheart
Finished some customs. *w*

User Image User Image User Image

User Image

Vixxie's Senpai

Adorable Bear

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

so perdy.. *_*

User Image

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Pretty ponies!

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
oh boy. *w* So busy.

But I finally have an idea for December event. ( Thanks to my glorious alarm clock! )

I have decided that December will be a CYO event AND I will FINALLY be doing something with the familiars, guys! =)

Vixxie's Senpai

Adorable Bear

11,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Gaian 50
User Image

i am the alarm clock.. eh hee hee.. rofl

User Image

kiwi hatake's Princess

Cute Shapeshifter

44,140 Points
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
User Image
            *has been meaning to post here for a like... almost a month now (or over) and kept forgetting*

Pretty pretty ponies. o3o;

And yay event/alarm clock!

So like, what I've been meaning to post... First off, I'm a blonde. xD;; I've been meaning to post saying "Thank you Lilly for Luna from the Narcysia event".
            Then, just a few days ago, I finally noticed that it said at the bottom of the gram "gifted by Flosse".
            Soooo.. Thank you Flosse for Luna. xD;;;

Karishniko's Waifu

Bashful Lover

17,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Any current pending or being discussed custom requests will go by the old prices, but any new custom requests will be subject to a new pricing.

Sorry if this puts people off, but flynnflation, man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff