Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is a Discord server blast chat desirable for the shop?

It would be very beneficial for plotting! 0.5 50.0% [ 13 ]
Yes, because [insert reason in thread]. 0.11538461538462 11.5% [ 3 ]
No, because [insert reason in thread]. 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
I'm not familiar with Discord but would be willing to try. 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 6 ]
I don't want to use Discord. 0.076923076923077 7.7% [ 2 ]
No opinion. 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 26 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 500 501 502 > >> >>> »|

Merry Krampus

yeomso
-toots-
8V quickly vacuums the toot cloud

Questionable Bear

-runs around and toots some moar-
emotion_dowant

Merry Krampus

Now that's just unsanitary
Can't you see they're sick, their fur has gone green D:

Invisible Regular

*giggles and gives new thread a hug*

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
[vibrates furiously] MAIN THREAD HYPE gaia_kittenstar

Cuddly Krampus

I kinda want one of these, having loved the game so much ('cept the circus level. it is the devil), but for now, I think I will hang and get the lay of the land.

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
tbh i don't think anyone likes the meat circus let's be real
hi jynk!!!! gaia_kittenstar

Deathly Demigod

Stuck on the meat circus... damned evil level l[

Merry Krampus

Well you are certainly welcome to take your time, Jynk, I'm happy you are interested at all u w u

If an idea strikes, feel free to set up a quest thread! Otherwise, we'll have plenty of premades to look at when the opening event rolls around.

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
ex o ex Snoof
Well you are certainly welcome to take your time, Jynk, I'm happy you are interested at all u w u

If an idea strikes, feel free to set up a quest thread! Otherwise, we'll have plenty of premades to look at when the opening event rolls around.

Quick note snoofles! I was interested in the game after seeing Corn play so I found it on the Playstation Network for $4.99 if you wanted to list it. I saw where you had others listed on the front page.

In a relationship with Hivestuck

Hello main thread!! Oh my goodness...

Cuddly Krampus

I have some ideas, but as i said, I want to get familiar with the shop and become and active participant first. :3

Meat Circus is ridiculous. LoL I think, looks wise, the bull fighter level is a fave... I also really love the challenge of the theater level. The milkman level was a little infuriating, but also one of the funnier levels.

Clean Smoker

Byagane319
ex o ex Snoof

Quick note snoofles! I was interested in the game after seeing Corn play so I found it on the Playstation Network for $4.99 if you wanted to list it. I saw where you had others listed on the front page.
Gaaaaaaasssppp!!! Thank you, oh my gosh, that's so cheap.

Clean Smoker

Also, if you guys didn't know, Humble Bundle is having a hella end of Summer sale!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff