1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 183 184 185 > >> >>> »|

User Image

Hey hey! We have an Event! Click Below!

[Dreamer Event]

Important Links!!
[Guild][Certing Thread][Owner's List]

User Image
User Image

February 6th, 2010 - Grand Opening Event is now open! Over 40 pets will be available this event!

January 29, 2010 - Guild is now open and a date has been set for the Grand Opening Event! Drop by around Feb 6th for a Raffle, and a Flaffle featuring lovely Rave themed pets!

January 12, 2010 - Shop thread is being set up! Please stay tuned for a Raver Themed Opening Event Set for Early February.

User Image
User Image

Main thread rules
- Be nice to everyone!
- Don't whine about not winning a pet
- CHAT! Don't just lurk!
- Feel free to thread RP
- Make sure no one ever feels scared to enter the thread

Auction Rules
- Feel free to bid on as many auctions as you want
- No cheering people on!
- Should too many auctions be ABed, more pets will be added
- Make sure to be aware of any auction special rules

Raffle Rules
- All Raffles are held in the guild
- Feel free to buy as many tickets as you want
- You can win up to 1 Mikku per raffle unless stated otherwise
- Depending on the amount of tickets bought, more Mikkus may be added -or- Semi Custom Opportunities made available.

Flatsale Rules
- All FSs are held in the guild
- You can only win 1 Mikku per FS
- Be sure to follow all rules addressed prior to FS
- You are allowed to proxy for other people and try for yourself but they must be in separate posts

Game/Contests Rules
- You may win up to 2 Mikkus per event
- You are free to give away your prizes to a friend
- From breedings, you are allowed to game away a Mikku: Just let me know when you do.

User Image
User Image

What are Mikkus? - They are a species of cat-like creatures that are divided into 2 main classifications: The Basic Mikkus and the Essence Mikkus.

Basic Mikkus are almost like your typical domestic cat-like creatures except... they are able to come in a variety of colors D:! Obviously since you are human you can't communicate with the Mikkus............. or can you? **Dun Dun Dun!**

Essence Mikkus are the very reason why you CAN communicate with Basic Mikkus! Why? They are YOU in MIKKU FORM! How awesome is that! Through the awesome magic of the island, your human form is contained in a different dimension ((via the orbs Essence Mikkus are always seen with)) while your spirit inhabits a Mikku-like body.

Why do certain Mikkus look completely different than other Mikkus? - Via dedication to the shop, bribe or RP, certain stages are able to be obtained.

These stages include:

Angelic/Demonic Mikkus - Obtained as: 1st Generation Custom/Raffle/Auctions. 2nd Generation + RP Plots. [Not able to be obtained via Breeding]

God/Goddess Mikkus Obtained as: 1st Generation Bribe/Raffle/Auctions. [Not able to be obtained via Breeding - but will produce demi/lower level gods]

Elder Mikkus Obtained as: 1st Generation Bribe or 1st Generation + RP Plots

Anthromorphic Essence Mikkus Obtained as: 1st Generation Bribe or 1st Generation + RP Plots

How can I get a Mikku? You can get a Mikku through various methods! For example:

=Traditional Methods= - Flatsales, Auctions, Raffles, Games, Contests, and Customs
=The Mikku Methods= - Referring active participators, being an active newbie **this means NO LURKING!**, being an active, helpful, friendly regular.

Do you accept pet trades? Yes, so far only ElvishSorceress can accept pet trades.

HOWEVER - I might be a little picky.... For example - I don't like RP required shops.

Are these RP Required? Heeeeeck NO!

BUT! - A lot of the rare stages in this shop may require RPing to even get to that stage. Also RPing - or just being a shop regular can also grant additional Mikkus during breeding.

Customs are closed, and I can't get anything during events.... Can I bribe? It's possible...

ElvishSorceress - may be willing to accept bribes if she has the time, and eventually Elder Colorists may have the privileges for them as well.

I read the front page, and STILL have a question that's not here...: Feel free to ask! We might even add it here~
User Image

Rules

1. Post in the Colorist's Custom Thread when they are OPEN to order a Mikku!

Don't request if there are no slots!
If nothing is open, then sorry, nothing is open. I suppose you COULD bribe certain colorists who are allowed to take on bribes with TWICE the amount of gold, if you really wanted, though....

2. All trades STILL go to Goddess Kotehok! That's right - all trades go to the Mule even for customs!

This is to prevent abuse by colorists. What I mean by that is, if you order a custom and the colorist poofs, and you for some reason already completed a trade, your gold is now poofed as well. By sending trades to the mule, I leave trades unconfirmed until I see the final product. Also if they do poof, I can always see if another colorist who is around would be willing to take on your custom with your consent of course.

3. Send trades right away! Don't worry - trades won't be accepted until you have seen a finalized product.

4. Check the Cosplay Reserves Thread before ordering a cosplay! There will be some cosplays reserved for a future event - if you are really serious about wanting a cosplay that has been reserved for an event, you will have to pay TWICE the Cosplay Custom price.

5. Try not to request one that's extremely similar to another Mikku! Variety is the spice of life!

Prices

Base price for Normal Mikkus/Essence Mikkus **adult stages**:

Full Custom: 80k
**Full Custom = Choice of how Mikku looks like via color and patterns - no edits at all!
Minor Lineart Edits: 10k per additional minor edit
**Minor Lineart Edits = Jewelry, Scars, Simple Accessories
Cosplay/Major Lineart Edits: 500k
**Major Edits = Hair, clothes, Physical changes - Examples of that would be: tail/ear changes.

Base price for Angelic/Demonic Mikkus **Adult Stages Available only**

Full Custom: 150k
**Full Custom = Choice of how Mikku looks like via color and patterns - no edits at all!
Minor Lineart Edits: 10k per additional minor edit
**Minor Lineart Edits = Jewelry, Scars, Simple Accessories
Cosplay/Major Lineart Edits: 600k
**Major Edits = Hair, clothes, Physical changes - Examples of that would be: tail/ear changes.

Base price for Elders/Anthros/Gods and Goddess
Minimum Bribe for Full Custom: 700k
Minimum Bribe Major Edits/Cosplays: 1mill

Add Ons

Child stage **only available for Normal Mikkus**: +10k

User Image
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y8ddobg][img]http://tinyurl.com/ybkdfz8[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/y8ddobg][img]http://tinyurl.com/y9d8zua[/img][/url]

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
User Image

ElvishSorceress - Owner, Inker, Templater, Head Colorist
Julian_Makoto - Sketched Concept Art for Mikkus, Guest Colorist
Favulous - Colorist
Cosmoses - Colorist
Ryuukishin - Colorist
xxSaspra - Colorist
ILoveLemons - Colorist
Eik Kyubi - Colorist
Lunaur - For writing out concept storyline
Justjokey - Guest Colorist