Welcome to Gaia! ::

I thought they could have done more with the plot line esply after her heart turned to ice. >.> That was disappointing, but it was ok.

Rainbow Hoarder

12,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
Yeah, for being based on the story of the Snow Queen, which can be pretty dark and eerie at times, it was pretty light, but that's a habit of Disney's with fairy tales. XD And there wasn't any sisterly element in the original, though I did like the break from the traditional love story.
And two words: Elsa's. Clothes. OwO I want her coronation outfit something awful.
Never read the original story myself. Lol I loved her dress after she changed it on the mountain.
Alamoraine
Yeah, for being based on the story of the Snow Queen, which can be pretty dark and eerie at times, it was pretty light, but that's a habit of Disney's with fairy tales. XD And there wasn't any sisterly element in the original, though I did like the break from the traditional love story.
And two words: Elsa's. Clothes. OwO I want her coronation outfit something awful.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I mostly asked you guys because I was thinking about making a Frozen mini event and I wanted to see what kind of interest it would bring ... This helps though XD

User Image

*pokes about*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff