Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summery Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Partygoer 500
Nikolai: *picks up some wood and smiles* Ok. so do you want tea? *enters home and starts fire*

Sweet Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Freaksrus
Nikolai: *picks up some wood and smiles* Ok. so do you want tea? *enters home and starts fire*

Sea Dreamer:: -smiles lightly at him- i would love some tea. -follows him into the home- did you need help with anything?

Summery Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Partygoer 500
Nickolai: *makes a fire* You can get the tea cups in that cabinet. *sets kettle with water over the fire*

Sweet Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Freaksrus
Nickolai: *makes a fire* You can get the tea cups in that cabinet. *sets kettle with water over the fire*
Sea Dreamer: uhm. Okay -walks over the cabinet and pulls out two cups and saucers, walking back over to him-

Summery Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Partygoer 500
Nickolai: *stands and smiles* Thanks. *takes cups to the table* it will be a bit. Why not have a seat?

Sweet Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Freaksrus
Nickolai: *stands and smiles* Thanks. *takes cups to the table* it will be a bit. Why not have a seat?
Sea Dreamer: -takes a seat while waiting for the water boil- soo.. What do you like to do in your sparetime? She figured it wouldn.t hurt to get to know the guy.

Unsealed Lover

Mmmm Nickolai is so handsome.

Summery Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Partygoer 500
Nikolai: I have many talents. But mostly small woodcarvings, hunting for food, and furniture.

Sweet Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Freaksrus
Nikolai: I have many talents. But mostly small woodcarvings, hunting for food, and furniture.
Sea Dreamer: -nodded her head listening to him- that sounds cool, i don't actually know how to wood carve, let alone choose good furniture. I just like reading, going out for walks and generally enjoying the outdoors

Summery Lunatic

14,600 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Partygoer 500
Nikolai: Ah I have but two books, so I do not read much. *goes to a cupboard and gets tea* Do you like your tea strong or weak?

Sweet Lover

9,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Sea Dreamer:: somewhere in between

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers