User Image

-12/10/11: Setting up Winter Event!
-9/27/11: Autumn Event Thread created!
-9/22/11: Setting up Main Thread!

User Image

General Rules
Follow Gaia's T.O.S
❀ No stealing the art!
❀ Be nice! Treat each other with respect, or you can be blacklisted.
❀ Please do not type in "chat speak", vowels are your friends!
❀ If you'd like to advertise your shop i'd be happy to affiliate, please dont post adverts in the thread.
❀ I reserve the right to change any pricing or rules.
❀ Have fun! biggrin

Mearh Rules
❀ All Mearas must be paid for within 24 hours or they will be re-homed.
❀ Do not beg myself, the colorists, or people in the thread to give you a mearh.
❀ Ponies may be co-owned such as in the case of an auction or custom mearh.
❀ You may own as many mearas as you wish.
❀ All cert and uncert images must be saved to your own computer.
❀ RP is not mandatory but it is encouraged.

Important Links
Shop Guild | Certing Thread | Cert Pick Up | Guardian List
User Image

User Image
User Image

Ithilaeglir: The land of the Gwilith. Here they make their homes in the mountain side. Often in places only another Gwilith with their beautiful wings would be able to reach. Living in this remote region, their homes are well protected, accessible only to other Mearh who are brave enough to try and scale the heights. Not much is known about their habits but when they are glimpsed, some say bright streamers were being twirled about.

Ostglinn: The grassy plains where the Laegil make their home. Well suited to hard work, they often make their living farming the land or raising livestock on the lush grass. For those that agriculture is not to their calling, becoming a tradesmen or merchant was common.

Erynbein: A vast and mysterious forest, filled with strange creatures and the elusive nature spirits. Few dare to venture into these dark woods for dark and disorienting they can be, but for the Ista they call it home. To them the woods are not foreboding but welcoming and only they seem to be able to navigate its depths. Not much is known about them but some say strange lights can be seen coming from the deep woods at night. If they need to trade it will be with the crystal jewelry they create, with such beautiful crystals that are not found anywhere else.

Dorlaew: A bustling township, here Mearas of all kinds gather to trade their wares. The nobility and gentry live in the castle that sits high above on a hill and overlooks the town below.

Mimloch: Home of the Mim, a very strange sort of Mearh. Gwilith, Laegil, and Ista are all found within this region but they all seem to be half-sized! They stick to themselves, and often overlooked if heading into town (the tallest of them only reaching 4ft!), few seem to know they even exist.

Gaearon: The deep sea. Fishermearh often tell tales of Mearas with jeweled fish tails instead of feet! The Aelin they call them, sirens of the sea. Most think of them as stories of fantasy but just when the tale is about to die out, a new "sighting" will be told and the rumors begin anew.
User Image

User Image
Mearas must be 1 month into Adult stage before breeding
Mearas have 2-3 foals, Owner(s) of parent ponies may only keep one foal.
Extra babies are possible by
.........- Pray for Blessing from the Gods (RP Option) -and/or-
.........- Mearas are Life-Mated -and/or-
.........- Rare limited quantity Herbs in Item Shop
Female or "Carrier" Mearas may breed once every 2 months
If a Mearh has more than 5 foals from 1 breeding then he/she must wait 1 extra month before breeding again.
Any extra babies can be gifted by the individuals to other Gaians or given away by free raffle or contest. Owners cannot profit from the foals.
Breeding between Cosplay/Custom Mearas is the same process for normal Mearas but only lineart edits/colorings/mutations may be passed down - clothing/special items may not.
Non-RPers may only claim 1 breeding slot per month
RPers can breed whenever they can get a slot but individual ponies still have the timeline imposed on them. This only applies to the Mearh who have the foal, the "sires" may go and impregnate another Mearas but not at the same time (i.e. a Mearh cannot be listed as a parent in 2 separate slots at the same time).
Each parent RPer must also provide a link to their journal that contains a minimum of 5 RPs of how their Mearas met and the lead-up to the babies. Or both link to the shared journal made for this purpose.
Each of the "breeding" RPs must be at least a paragraph long or equivalent (in cases which the Mearas' "romance" had been an ongoing RP before the decision to breed)
Mearas will age at a base rate - baby: 2 weeks, child: 3 weeks, teen:4 weeks

User Image
Currently Breeding is: Open

Pricing:
-Standard: 20k Any items will NOT pass to foals. Foals will be either mother OR father's species, not a mutation of both.
-Edited: 40k Items/mutations will spread to foals at random. Foals have a chance of being dual species.
- A Throwback baby is one that has the chance of being a species that is not one of the parent species but rather that of an ancestor.

(Large mutations such as custom wings will not be passed down on the standard breeding)

Slots:

User Image

User Image
Non-RPers
❀May buy from Item and Hair Salon with Gaia Gold
❀Item Sets up to the second level is available to them
❀Some "basic" items such as armor and dresses will be available but only in pre-made basic colors/designs. Custom colors/edits available to RPers or custom orders
❀May Obtain Familiars via Gaia Gold
❀May use potion for extra baby but must buy from Item Shop

General RP info
❀RP is not mandatory
❀Meardhon Gods and Goddess are staff controlled due to the fact they are used to further the storyline of the shop but events and dedicated Role Playing can produce Demigods
❀RPers can apply for growing by filling out Growth Forms if they wish to speed up/slow down growing to the next stage.
❀As this is a fantasy world, magic is possible but only if one has Unicorn blood
❀Earth ponies never really were concerned about magic, most may have a "green thumb" or have seemingly really good luck and such but it would take alot of work for and Earth pony to train and do anything that a Unicorn could do.
❀Pegasus ponies can influence the the wind a bit to aid in flying but again it takes alot of work for them to really affect the weather.
❀Merponies are still a bit of a mystery - was that whirlpool in the ocean a natural occurrence or were the merponies up to something? ninja
❀Unicorns as mentioned have the most obvious magic of them all, they can control the elements and like to keep to themselves so are a curiosity to the rest of the ponies.

Questions
❀Send Nimrochiell a pm or quote her.She will gladly answer anything you have to ask.

User Image
User Image

User Image

Playing for:

[img here]

Bingo Time!:

Its bingo time, i do love a good bingo game ;p Choose #'s between 1-100. Have your boards ready for your sign in. Lets have some fun XD

Start:
Time:

B I N G O

00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00
00 00 XX 00 00
00 00 00 00 00
00 00 00 00 00

Winner!:

none for now

User Image

User ImageAdult / Baby Prices:
Laegil Enedh (earth) - 100k / 175k
Gwilith Enedh (peg) - 200k / 290k
Ista Enedh (uni)- 300k / 400k
Aelin Enedh (mer) - 500k / 1 Mil

Start: April 16th, 2015
End: Over!

Form:
[size=15][color=blue][b]
Username:
Proxy?:
Preference:
[/b][/color][/size]

(This is going to be Faffles styled. More may be added along the way)

Faffle List:

(Fixed for now ;p Its open to post)
❀ Only post once "GO!" is posted in the thread.
❀ If you win a Mearas you must wait 24 hours before entering again.
❀ Only list one Mearh for preference.
❀ If the one you want is taken you may enter again with a new Mearh pref.
❀ You may claim three pets overall from flatsales.
❀ You may proxy for a friend but they must be in a separate post.
❀ If you do not win a pet, dont worry! there are plenty events
❀ Payment for Mearas are to be sent within 24 hours
❀ Send all trades to the mule Nimrochiell
User Image

Grullo Raffle!

User Image

Colorist: Faewolf

Starts: Now
Ends: May 31st 10 PM EST

❀ Raffle tickets are 1000g each.
❀ Send Trades with " ____ Grullo tickets " in the title, replace the ____ with how many tickets you want.
❀ You may buy tickets for friends but be sure to put their name in the trade title.
❀ Trades are to be sent to the shop npc Nimrochiell
❀ You may get as many tickets as you like.
❀ You may only win one Meara from this raffle. If your number is rolled twice the second time will be re-rolled.

[size=24]
[align=center][color=slategray]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]I'll have___ tickets, please![/b][/color][/align]
[/size][quote="Nimrochiell"][/quote]

Tickets:
Name: Tickets Numbers
Shanra the Dragon Bard: 1-200,000
Dooma: 200,001-200,010
Astra Greenwolf: 200,011-400,011
Caitlyn Hellstorm: 400,012-1,400,012
Melomar: 1,400,013 - 1,401,013
Ragers: 1,401,014 - 2,401,014
Caitlyn Hellstorm: 2,401,015-7,401,015
User Image

User Image

Starts: TBA
Ends: TBA

Colorist:

❀ Only bid if you have the funds to pay, if payment is not sent within 24 hours the pet will automatically go to the 2nd highest bidder.
❀ You may bid in any auction but can only win 1.
❀ Items are limited to 12 max in an offer/bid, valuing at 10k or more. They will be taken at 90% the lowest tektek price.
❀ No heckling the bidders or openly encouraging/discouraging any single Gaian.
❀ There is an anti-snipe guard of 30 minutes. If someone bids in the last 5 minutes, 30 minutes will be added to the end time. If someone bids at 9:45 the auction will then end at 10:15 etc. There is no limit to how many times the snipe guard can come into play
❀Winners send payment to the shop goddess Nimrochiell

SB:
BI:
AB:

Bid form:

[size=24][color=green]I see (Either CHi, the light one, or Freya the Dark, you can bid for both but can only win ONE), wearing ___ feet of lace!!
Gaia SN: (Yours is the pet is not a gift)

[quote="DieKraft Fe-Amon"][/quote][/color] [/size]

User Image

User Image

User Image

Oh my! whats this! New shop lines!!!! cat_4laugh Want to win her? Read on!

We're holding an Advertising Contest in the Hiring Event Thread to spread the word that Meardhon is looking to hire new people! Anyone is welcome to enter and join the fun! cat_biggrin

In this contest you can collect points for advertising the Hiring Event. These point can then be turned in for prizes!

Grab a banner below for your sig:

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-and-suggestions/meardhon-realm-of-the-mearas-hiring-event/t.96687333/][img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/Meardhon/Shop Graphics/HiringThread/hiring event banner2.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/pricing-and-suggestions/meardhon-realm-of-the-mearas-hiring-event/t.96687333/][img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/Meardhon/Shop Graphics/HiringThread/hiring event banner.png[/img][/url]

And Paste in the Hiring Event Thread
[size=24][color=#8E6B23][b]I'm Advertising Today![/b][/color][/size]

Points are awarded:

~✿~ 1 point for every day that you post in this thread and have the small banner in your signature
~✿~ 2 point for every day that you post in this thread and have the large banner in your signature
~✿~ 5 points for every person who mentions that your signature/your referral brought them to our thread (mules don't count)

At the end of the Hiring Event the person who has the most points will win the fabulous Gwilith Anann above! She is the only one of her kind currently in the shop and will stay that way until the Gwilith Anann are released in a future event.

You will also have a chance to turn in your points for some other prizes!

~✿~1pt - Special Hiring Event Grams!
~✿~5pts - 50% off FS price coupon!
~✿~10pts - Free FS Laegil (Earth) Mearh!
~✿~20pts - Free FS Ista (Uni) Mearh!
~✿~30pts - Free FS Gwilith (Pegasus) Mearh!
~✿~40pts - Free FS Aelin (Mer) Mearh!

Everyone who advertises at least once will get the special Hiring Event Gram! These are permachild Ista ponies on a special background and cert just for this event! When the Hiring Event ends you will be able to pick which gender you like and take them to the certing thread for naming^_^

User ImageUser Image

~✿~Point Holders~✿~

The Anesthesia - 12pts
Midnightglow18 - 4pts
Blinded By Silence - 1pt
DragonEnchantress - 10pts
kitsy~fox - 2pts

User Image

User Image
User Image
Faewolf - Owner/Colorist

User Image
Blue_Bell05 aka Baby-Blue-Bell - Colorist, Lines/Items/Hairs Maker (Hiatus)

User Image
OpticPeach - Thread Manager

User Image

User Image

Faewolf - Creator/Owner of Meardhon

Blue_Bell05 aka Baby-Blue-Bell - Lineart, Cert, Shop Graphics

DieKraft Fe-Amon - Various Shop Item/Hair, Owl Familiar, Wolf Familiar

User Image

User Image

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74888619#][img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/Meardhon/Shop Graphics/Banners/shopbanner.jpg[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74888619#][img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/Meardhon/Shop Graphics/Mbutton.png[/img][/url]

User Image
[url=gaiaonline.com/forum/t.74888619#][img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i426/Meardhon/Shop Graphics/Mbutton2.png[/img][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas