Total Votes:[ 614 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 9425 9426 9427 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Lover

*likes and devours flu out of lurve*

Very nice, Ruri!!!
Ooh, lovely acha!

Dapper Dabbler

Oooh, pretty Acha~ o;

Not gonna lie, being in single digits is weird...

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

*A crackle... a whisper, then BAM. Something hits a window. BAM BAM, it scrabbles up the side of the thread, on the outside, and there's clawing noises. Wings flutter against siding, and insulation before... CRRRACK. Something broke up there, it's okay though because, DIVES THROUGH THE ATTIC DOOR. Mud everywhere! Shakes off and splatters it and then pretends nothing happened. Nest, nest. Shreds newspaper, and curls up in it. owo Staaaare.*

Hi new thread, I claim this spot in the name of me. It will be my nest. Yiss yiss.

( LOOK NOW I CAN PRETEND I WAS HERE ALL ALONG FOR THE BEGINNING, BECAUSE NEW THREAD. )
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

*cautiously slides a bowl of milk towards Cat’s nest and then goes to clean up the mud* ouo
/peeks into new thread - oh hai
Minsuil
Can't remember if I quoted you or not already, so.. just in case XD
Tag!

SilverShieldWolf

Did you still want to do some RP stuff? Can't remember really what we discussed... I think I mentioned Secrets or Shaker (but I'm also really feeling Breakaway atm, too). Let me know?

ANYONE ELSE WANT RP? 8D
I am in such an RP mood and want to take FULL advantage of this *^* Mostly looking for RP for Soul Drift, So Bad, Rattle of Bones (Shaker), Where Secrets Lie, and Breakaway. I'd like to get my Req's for Soul and Breakaway finished so those are my focus, buuuut I'd love to get some RP for Bad, Shaker and Secrets, too (as they are also on my legendary list xD ).

Journal for personality reference~

Quote me or PM, please <3

I LIKE TO PLOT biggrin

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I am going on a semi-hiatus D: If you have emails pending with me I will do them but I may not be in the thread/guild/whatever. Lots going on in my life, need to focus :O I love you all smile

Dapper Dabbler

xDDD Cat. You're adorable. What even.
Oh noes! I hope you got your taxes done in time. Godspeed you black emperor

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*hugs Rejam* Hope its good stuff.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Best wishes Rejam~ D: Hope everything is okay and RL behaves soon!

Daijonakain

Hihi! Would Soul Drift like to meet Journey, my new Acha boy? They’re both travelers/wanderers so I think they’d have a nice conversation or two!
Good luck with things, Rejam!

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers