• Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conventioneer 300

XD [/wiggle]

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

*Sheds muleskin*

Dangerous Lover

uuurugh you guuuuuuys I ordered this fireplace and started putting it together and got stuck on STEP 2: screw some screws into holes that do not ******** exist

damn you fireplace, damn you (guess I need to find someone who owns a drill to help me out)

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

wait... your fireplace doesn't have the holes it's supposed to? What sort of lamesauce is that?

Dangerous Lover

it has most of them. I think

just not these TWO PARTICULAR ONES
the directions even say "screw the screws through the predrilled holes"

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

that's almost funny...

Dangerous Lover

siiiiiigh now there's a huge mess all over my floor

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

shove it all in a pile?

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
ashes to the wind
tag back

hope it's good enough

Dangerous Lover

then it'll get scratched and stuff XD bluh

with the hurricane coming I doubt I can get anyone to help with it until we know definitively how much we'll be getting blurgh

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
i'll probably lose power when the hurricane closes in on the New England area. at least we have a generator now and won't lose $1,500 in rotten food. that sucked last year

Colorful Contributor

I have no idea how worried I should be about Frankenstorm. I am going to default to very, I guess! Better keep the laptop charged.

Dangerous Lover

blurf I don't have a generator u_u But I may not lose power, either! I didn't during Irene.

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

all you guys stay safe
!! phoenix kiss growing !!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff