Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

Daijonakain
phoenix kiss

Uh.. so, hoping you might be able to answer a question for some RP plot purposes! Vesp and I were wondering about how far away (in travel time) the Kio hills would be from the swamp for a kimeti who wished to travel there? Days, weeks, a month or two?

Uh... and also, about how long, ICly, the gestation period for a kimeti lasts before they lay their sacs?

gestation's never been addressed, honestly. but as far as travel time, matope is about the size of the state of Tennessee (I believe there was/is something about it on the front page, I know rejam said something about this once). the kiokote hills are, I'd say, some weeks' travel, enough to make it a fairly arduous journey, since the ache will settle in at some point. and since traversing the swamp probably isn't all that easy.

venafydan

Hi! Mom is Saint of Revenge's Follow the Moon. Dad belongs to me, and is Eclipse. (:

Human Human

After Mercy/Cornice, I'm going to have to do some weird mental dancing to get back into Ember's hooves, though I already know she going to run with Killing Moon in a "I feel as alive now as I do in my dreams" thing going on, and also to get into Daydreamer's hooves, who is a million times more pragmatic while still being more preoccupied with dreams. *flounces over to blessing RP* And then we'll be all ready for crazy Mercy/Cornice babies~♥
phoenix kiss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

AAAAAAAAAH

Whoa whoa so awesome!
Purple's def the color

I have sigs deactivated so when people started mentioning a breeding I was trying to find out who. WIth no luck I had to turn to Sin. So glad I did.

Gallant Gawker

A big whoop for the new thread, yay! *3*

Also, what with me finally coming back from my hiatus, does anyone want some RP?

Here is my journal, so if anyone wants some plots, RP, breedings, RP breedings, whatever, please give me a shove! c:

les vagues

Sorry for not replying, I've had a slight fever for a while now, so I'm kind of out of it! :c

Hiss is pretty much a blank slate. Buuut I kind of want to scar him badly in the future, both physically and mentally, to connect him with his naming dream? Like, maybe he'll get attacked by/has to defend himself or someone else from a crocodile and gets seriously injured. Anything like that in your plans?

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

It can be hard to shift gears sometimes. xD Especially when two characters are so different from each other.
Yaay, run with Killing Moon. 8D He’s going to take her on a magic carpet ride through the swamp!
Yess, so excited. >3> <3 *smooshes Cornice and Mercy together* Hurhur.

Human Human

lostandtold

Tag for Cornice/Frenzy! Thank you so much for agreeing to bless Mercy/Cornice! ♥

Ruri: It is~ Ember is morally ambivalent as of now, but she doesn't understand harming another and so she's so different from Cornice who is just out to hurt everyone. But yay! Excited about a magic swampy carpet ride!
I was thinking we could try for an edited breeding to pass down Mercy's hair and horns? I don't think we talked about this?

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

Daijonakain

Tag.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Yeah sure, let’s try for edited. Or both. I’d be happy with either. :3 <3

Human Human

Let's go for it then! ♥ I actually really like the turned-down horn edit! This should probably go in your pairings thread, but the very first buck that I thought "Needs to breed with Starburst" for was Nose-in-the-Air. Haha, I just read yours and Jun's RP between Nose-in-the-Air and First Strike. And oh, I'm giggling so much right now. Goodness. I'm going to have to bug Jun about having First Strike and Cornice meet, theoretically the same, yet so different.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Cat: Thank you.

Phoe: I thought those horns looked familiar.

*slobbers all over Fluo for no reason at all*

And now time to stop phone lurking and actually sleep.

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

Finally, now my signature is nice and neat. Much more comfortable with everything now. =w=

@Vena;

A'Course! :3 Hope it helps with that!

WHY IS EVERYONE SICK IN THIS THREAD. /goes to make a barrel of hot chicken soops. :I

[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Dapper Dabbler

I hope it rains a bit more tonight. ;; It probably won't, but I'll sleep happy if it does~ <3
Goodnight, all! Sleep well when you do~

Phantom

Rejam
I am going on a semi-hiatus D: If you have emails pending with me I will do them but I may not be in the thread/guild/whatever. Lots going on in my life, need to focus :O I love you all smile
*hugs*
Hope everything is alright and gets better soon. <3

phoenix kiss
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
OH MYYY.
See, this is why Purple Party hasn't happened yet, we were waiting for these beauties.
Or has it happened... I have a nagging feeling that it was started...

Vampire

@After the Eclipse breeding; holyshitffffffffffffffff. Have I ever mentioned that purple is my favorite color? Hhhrrrnnnnnggggggggg -twitchflail- I gotta say, Doe 1 is just STUNNING. Like. I can't even words.

-dies-

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Amorpheous
Let's go for it then! ♥ I actually really like the turned-down horn edit! This should probably go in your pairings thread, but the very first buck that I thought "Needs to breed with Starburst" for was Nose-in-the-Air. Haha, I just read yours and Jun's RP between Nose-in-the-Air and First Strike. And oh, I'm giggling so much right now. Goodness. I'm going to have to bug Jun about having First Strike and Cornice meet, theoretically the same, yet so different.

Yeah. I really love the turned-down horn edit too! :3 Cue frantic scrambling to remember who Starburst is... and your lovely Kio girl! xD I'd be down for that. Ha, that rp with Air Strike was amazingly fun. Poor Nose! I do torment him so.
Yeah, you should! I'd love to read that meeting!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff