Total Votes:[ 84 ]

Mage

17,850 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Amorpheous
The Cake Mage of Sheep

I'd love to rp Ember with her salamander since I haven't done that yet at all! A charm would be really sweet for her little salamander baby.
Incidentally, she's also a Rise & Shine member (though not listed, she joined.... ah- two ORPs ago). But she wouldn't deny anyone food (she wouldn't take it from stock, but she'd be like give me a little bit and send her doggy out to get some food).

That reminds me I need to poke Jun & Maxx about Sorrel in Rise. We'd talked about Sorr being a partial member or something. I don't fully remember. Something like whenever she was in the area she'd drop by and see if they needed help or had found any new plants and swap seeds and stuff. Maybe she could talk to them and find out if their salt gathering method/s could work with extracting sweetness from fruits. I found a way to make home made sugar stuff from boiling beetroot that could, with lots of practice and possibly a legendary in their alternate form, work in Matope. If there's any plants that have a high enough sugar content.

Rejam
Do any Matope plants have a sucrose content similar to beetroots? I belive the article I read said they were 40%. And if so could a kin/several Kin produce sugar or sugar syrup?

Shameless Enabler

Quote:
Hey guys, we're extending our twin contest by 3 days since the main event was extended! We don't want to compete with everyone trying to finish their drabbles. whee

The twin contest now ends January 31st! Click either of the twins for a chance to win!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heroic Hero

12,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Chrys, your Hybrid child there in your sig looks interesting.

Shameless Enabler

Thank you, Jynk! I'm quite partial to her.

Heroic Hero

12,900 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I would be, too. She's really lovely.

Dapper Genius

Shirtless Lunatic

Hey Arch

I keep wanting to call you archy

Barking Lunatic

If anyone still needs a partner for the twin contest, message me? I suck though so be warned. Also, different time zone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff