Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I get pretty lazy about my underarms because I don't think women should have to shave their pits (or anything else but I think the pit hair thing is especially ridiculous, for no rational reason at all except I think I smell better when I don't shave my pits too). I used to be obsessed with it but I think I just never got used to the feeling of pit hair. My BF doesn't give a s**t either.

As far as shaving arms go my BF advised me not to, and then of course I did anyway cos ******** it, my arms, lol... and surprisingly, I did not get itchy arm hair regrowth, nor the horrifying "blunt end new growth" everyone warned me about. In fact it FEELS like the hair's growing in finer and thinner although of course I don't think it is. I'll probably keep shaving them, they make my soft cardigans that much comfier. I guess I won the arm hair genetics lottery, sorry Craw D:

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

What is man without the beasts?
If all the beasts were gone, man would die from a great loneliness of spirit.

I like the smoother feeling of being shaved. I haven't shaved my upper legs in years, but I can still feel the hair, which makes me want to, but since it is fine and light, nobody can see it. Arm hair is light except where I have some moles. The hair comes in light but soon goes black and long. The bf shaves it off, even though it doesn't bother me.

For whatever happens to the beasts, soon happens to man.
All things are connected

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Yeah I pretty much shave for personal comfort reasons. I might have started shaving because of social expectations but I could stop at this point and don't. It just feels nice to have a long skirt or jeans on shaved legs. Or sleeves on shaved arms, now, lol.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

I don't care if people shave or don't, no matter what freaking gender they are. It TOTALLY should be a personal comfort decision, not this weird societal expectation it's morphed into

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I completely agree! Down with Shaving!

Trash Vampire

interview’s over! i think i did well. now all i can do is hope!!

re:shaving ******** that noise
my legs and arms look like forests i ahve my dads dark this hair genes and you know what
i still prance around in shorts and a tee when my brothers friends are over
and said friends get all offended
bitches can suck it up cause if female bodies wernt meant to ahve hair, it wouldnt grow
SO

/things i feel strongly about

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
umm, good afternoon. why is there a sudden explosion of shaving talk?

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

You probably wowed them, Abbs

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I agree with Harper :O I have been judged both for shaving my arms and for not shaving my pits and I say sucks to all of them, lol. I do what I waaaaant

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I remember in highschool when one of my (male) friends commented that he had no idea girls had hair in their armpits because everyone always shaves them.

>:[

Trash Vampire

in like 6th grade i saw these boys bullying a girl for not shaving
sixth
grade

there are many reasons why body policing bugs the s**t out of me

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

Perhaps this is why we like the internet. We can all be whatever the hell we want.

Let's all wear grogain now and be covered in pixel body hair and be like "******** you shaving society"

Trash Vampire

i KNEW my benvatar was missing something
now he's got arm hair uwu

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

xd You're welcome?

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

I swing between "boo shaving" and "silky legs are awesome" but I also shave maybe three or four times a year. Mostly when I have to wear a skirt. But I am beginning to not care about shaved pits so much. Ideally idgaf.

And Krem, I hate to break it to you, but you are in the b/c and surrounded by girls. (;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff