Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Human Human

I- I need more lair space so I can hatch some eggs in a few days.
Then I return the two dragons I borrowed and hopefully sell the hatchlings and then I have a while till my next planned breedings.

frayedflower's Waifu

Dramatic Marshmallow

Moonstone Dazzle
Just wanted to make it known I am officially opening my baby Gone to offers and plots~

User Image

I would love something interesting/fun for her!

you're probably sick of me offering for all of your kin by now

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Starrydance's Queen

Blessing Devotee

Ugh kuro the contrast on those two unf

(Also never sick of you bb)
iStoleYurVamps
Well yes and no. I got the dragons I wanted but the site is so broken and the games so limited/bugged that it's got 0 replay value for me.

:< I just like having my dragons

There's an anniversary thingie today. New tertiary gene introduced. This could be exciting for you!

Trash Husband

Moonstone Dazzle
Just wanted to make it known I am officially opening my baby Gone to offers and plots~

User Image

I would love something interesting/fun for her!

B|

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sobs she so pretty

And flo otl I just hardly play the stuff on the site- breeding is still fun tho so it's what I mostly do. Right now im playing lioden

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
iStoleYurVamps
Well yes and no. I got the dragons I wanted but the site is so broken and the games so limited/bugged that it's got 0 replay value for me.

:< I just like having my dragons
i don't have anything i want either ever since i found the missing wildclaw that i needed. i have been breeding same two common pairs for exalt.
the coliseum is boring but i need it for hoarding food ._.
the missing familiars i need costs gems and some i am waiting for price to drop treasure-wise. so i don't have much left to do on there.
LOL, I wish I were in that position. I want all the things. Tangerines! Sprites! Coatls! Saving up for a plague sprite currently. Eventually will have to get a light sprite .Damn you pokemon for giving me the "Collect 'em all!" mentality.

Trash Husband

fluorescein
LOL, I wish I were in that position. I want all the things. Tangerines! Sprites! Coatls! Saving up for a plague sprite currently. Eventually will have to get a light sprite .Damn you pokemon for giving me the "Collect 'em all!" mentality.

what is your FR name?
iStoleYurVamps
fluorescein

what is your FR name?

fluorescein

I am very original. I joined on the latest registration window.

HEY! We have a breeding to plot/throw into CC!!!!

Trash Husband

fluorescein
iStoleYurVamps
fluorescein

what is your FR name?

fluorescein

I am very original. I joined on the latest registration window.

HEY! We have a breeding to plot/throw into CC!!!!

SO WE DO *u*

also have a thing on FR <3

Magnetic Detective

Hello thread I have been gone uh a very long time, and ... I have a fairly dumb question.

Let's say, hypothetically, one has lost a cert or two for Kimeti who are years old > > I've got their uncerts, and I'm in the owner's list, but is it safe to assume those certs are basically in the ether somewhere?

Colorful Contributor

The certs are pretty easy to find, once you know the file naming system - but pretty hard to find otherwise. All the uncerts are named either kinname_user.filetype or kinname_uncert.png, depending on if they're older or more recent. All the certs, however, are kinname.gif! Unless they're .png, there are a few png certs.

When in doubt, though, you can take the filename and filetype off entirely and search the directory for your kin's name!

Magnetic Detective

Wow, you are beyond brilliant. Thank you! I was sad to lose Flood of Light's cert.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
iStoleYurVamps

SO WE DO *u*

Presenting Rooibos, yo. You are awesome and I can't believe your sn is Deer. LOL. /sends you PM on gaia

Hey Face!

Trash Husband

fluorescein
iStoleYurVamps

SO WE DO *u*

Presenting Rooibos, yo. You are awesome and I can't believe your sn is Deer. LOL. /sends you PM on gaia

Hey Face!

DANG TRIPS ON BLOOD <3

and yes haha I am Deer :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out