Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Liberal Lunatic

Rej, it is possible that the arm hair is growing back thinner and finer if you've been doing it consistently for a very long time. It's similar with waxing; it'll come back thinner because it doesn't have much of a chance to grow and get thick if it's consistently shaved/ripped out.

re: hair et. al.
I hate hair.
on my head.

But I give zero ******** about shaving my legs/arms/pits. I generally do my pits 'cause, y'know, smell nice.
but if it don't affect that, fffffffno. ain't nobody got time fer that. >8I I'd rather SLEEP the extra 15 minutes.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

phoenix kiss

And Krem, I hate to break it to you, but you are in the b/c and surrounded by girls. (;

Hey now, this convo totally started w me talking bout shaving my super manly mustache. XP

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
*is all for shaving of the armpits in both men and women* I'm not going to tweak on you if you don't though... I just might be slower to hug you if you stink. If not, no ******** given.

I shave my pits regularly. Anywhere else? Not really. I'll shave my calves if I'm wearing a skirt or nylons. Oddly enough if I'm wearing shorts I don't care. Something about wearings a skirt makes me feel like having leg hair is a no-no.

If I'm going swimming though we're shaved from hip to ankle. Arm hair... I didn't even realize girls shaved that? O-o

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

phoenix kiss
And Krem, I hate to break it to you, but you are in the b/c and surrounded by girls. (;

I laughed so hard. ilu

Liberal Lunatic

I'll amend what I said somewhat: If I'm wearing a skirt, it's for a professional function.

If it's professional, I will shave everything, 'cause the last thing I need is body hair makin' me sweat more. :c

otherwise, zero ******** shall be given all day long.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I wear skirts every day, pretty much, and I don't shave my legs...but...I wear tights or leggings. XD

LOLLl qAq's Bae

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Bwahahaha, I love that this conversation is still going. Matope- I love you.

I shave my legs when it suits me. Which mostly is pretty much never lately, but I'm vain enough that when I'm going out and want to look sexy my legs are definitely the way to do that. So I'll shave and bronze them for that.

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

hybridic
phoenix kiss

Hey now, this convo totally started w me talking bout shaving my super manly mustache. XP

hey now boo you know ilu

Dangerous Lover

you guys are making me not want to shave my legs ever again XD; I usually shave them every couple weeks because ~social expectations~ (and my pits at the same time) but I've kind of started moving into the "idgaf" zone eheheh

but I also use an electric razor and shave dry? so maybe it's not such a pain in the a** for me

Liberal Lunatic

I bought this razor with the shaving gel on it for like 9 bucks (it was on clearance for 4, ******** yea)

and it works REALLY WELL. However, if you shave as I do, in the shower, the water constantly running on the gel makes it not last very long?

so I use that s**t for speshul ocassions onlee.

as far as skirts go i just
i don't like skirts
/not a lady ._.

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

I discovered Modcloth and Rejam told me about the silk sari skirts from Earthbound and .. yeah.

I also really really really love cute shoes. This makes me sound SUPER FREAKING GIRLY but I'm really not, I wear jeans and a teeshirt (and usually it's a nerdy shirt) at least 70% of the time.

Hardcore Bibliophile

19,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I wear skirts... like Once a season? xd Or dresses on warmer holidays/fancy events. I really don't do it that often. I'm a denim girl to the core.

I shave my pits a couple times a week. Especially this winter. I'm taking ballroom dance classes and you work up a sweat. I don't need nasty pits when I'm constantly 5 inches from another human.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Dude I went to an all-girls catholic high school and had to wear a little plaid skirt and tights every day and I never shaved
Leg hairs peekin' out my tights ERRYDAY LOL *high fives blue*

This probably sounds really strange to anyone who doesn't know me reading this conversation since I was just talking about my MANLY FACIAL HAIR hahahhaa

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I haven't worn a skirt in at least 6 years.

And I don't even know when the last time was I've worn shorts.

But I'm pretty not girly, so it's all good.

hybridic's Bae

Magical Girl

I don't really quantify myself in levels of girliness -- .. usually I'm like. I'm just me. Deal with it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff