Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

Colorful Contributor

Pine might be better suited to that on account of his throwbacks to Sapling. But he's spoken for at the moment.

Fashionable Rabbit

Maybe some other time >.>

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Giant branch antlers sound amaze D: <3

I Walked Across has a long list of planned breedings because mins is right and i do adore antlerbb b-but I wouldn't mind more if they were plotted/RPed, at least ahaha ;;;

i think i chose which kid i'm keeping in the loud mess of screaming and happy from last night but

n-now i have to figure out a fitting name...

Hallowed Hunter

I am behind on this thread x.x

HELLO BRIGHTROAR x I WALKED ACROSS. Omg such a beautiful clutch, those colors, that GREEN on GREY, that RED ON BEIGE. So so so amazing, splashes of bright on Rejam's pro-naturals = <3333333 I gave up trying to pick a favorite, good freaking luck you guys xD

Maxx, your girl is beautiful, so many great names suggested <3 I hope you were able to pick (also because I want to stalk the certing thread for the rest of that clutch >> )

Thank you all for compliments on my Totoma boy, I haven't decided his name but I want it to have to do with the University of Michigan fight song, The Victors (which is hard, but I wanna make it work x.x)

If I am missing something someone prod me, mid-term crisis atm lol

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
vesp, you could call him ilke...Sound Victory, or ____ Victory, or something?

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Goodbye mint green/lilac/pastel pink bangs /MOMENT OF SILENCE

Stupid having to look professional for job hunting /gripe

Hallowed Hunter

Victory is a good word! It sounds weird for a totoma to be named anything with just Victor, since it's usually proceed with a "the". The big lines in the fight song are "Hail to the victors valiant/Hail to the conq'ring heroes." Maybe Valiant Victory (but that sounds kinda purple x.x), or just Valiant... Hail-to is also an option, if I could find a good story for that...

Also, late, but Mango your picture of Sea Bird is lajsflasfa absolutely stunning. I wish I could draw that well, that expression of hers is to die for!

Edit: Aww Rejam sad I am sure they will make their triumphant return soon! Good luck with the job hunt!
Victory makes me think Flawless Victory from Mortal Kombat.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

elvyralani
If he bred with I one of the idle wild children that have branch horns, would the offspring have giant branch antlers

Let's do this.

Although I'm still a huge fan of Ghost Flower x Winter is Coming. (that's who we had planned, right?) FLOOFY DEERS

Fashionable Rabbit

hybridic
elvyralani
If he bred with I one of the idle wild children that have branch horns, would the offspring have giant branch antlers

Let's do this.

Although I'm still a huge fan of Ghost Flower x Winter is Coming. (that's who we had planned, right?) FLOOFY DEERS

Why not both D:
Rofl

Oh man I have a weakness for fluff and horn edits.

Obsessive Shapeshifter

Elvy I swear that's like your catchphrase now, haaha

You're like the little girl in those taco commercials

Fashionable Rabbit

That is where I got it from >.>

Shameless Noob

Tiarana

Chance Meetings
Tag, you're it. x3

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
livestream.com/rejam

still setting up so if you wanna see me make surprised faces at the webcam while I figure things out feel free! Working on a staff credit overpixel!

Fashionable Rabbit

Ooooo whose and what are you working on??
My phone won't let me watch D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces