Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's three AM and you're hungry and restless. WHAT DO?

Waffle House (one true religion) 0.092307692307692 9.2% [ 6 ]
IHOP 0.12307692307692 12.3% [ 8 ]
Denny's 0.12307692307692 12.3% [ 8 ]
Taco Bell 0.10769230769231 10.8% [ 7 ]
Wendy's 0.015384615384615 1.5% [ 1 ]
b***h i make myself some eggs 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

Anxious Enabler

Pine might be better suited to that on account of his throwbacks to Sapling. But he's spoken for at the moment.

Dangerous Seeker

Maybe some other time >.>

Precious Vegetarian

Giant branch antlers sound amaze D: <3

I Walked Across has a long list of planned breedings because mins is right and i do adore antlerbb b-but I wouldn't mind more if they were plotted/RPed, at least ahaha ;;;

i think i chose which kid i'm keeping in the loud mess of screaming and happy from last night but

n-now i have to figure out a fitting name...

Hallowed Hunter

I am behind on this thread x.x

HELLO BRIGHTROAR x I WALKED ACROSS. Omg such a beautiful clutch, those colors, that GREEN on GREY, that RED ON BEIGE. So so so amazing, splashes of bright on Rejam's pro-naturals = <3333333 I gave up trying to pick a favorite, good freaking luck you guys xD

Maxx, your girl is beautiful, so many great names suggested <3 I hope you were able to pick (also because I want to stalk the certing thread for the rest of that clutch >> )

Thank you all for compliments on my Totoma boy, I haven't decided his name but I want it to have to do with the University of Michigan fight song, The Victors (which is hard, but I wanna make it work x.x)

If I am missing something someone prod me, mid-term crisis atm lol

Ruthless Nerd

13,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
vesp, you could call him ilke...Sound Victory, or ____ Victory, or something?

Feral Bibliophile

10,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Goodbye mint green/lilac/pastel pink bangs /MOMENT OF SILENCE

Stupid having to look professional for job hunting /gripe

Hallowed Hunter

Victory is a good word! It sounds weird for a totoma to be named anything with just Victor, since it's usually proceed with a "the". The big lines in the fight song are "Hail to the victors valiant/Hail to the conq'ring heroes." Maybe Valiant Victory (but that sounds kinda purple x.x), or just Valiant... Hail-to is also an option, if I could find a good story for that...

Also, late, but Mango your picture of Sea Bird is lajsflasfa absolutely stunning. I wish I could draw that well, that expression of hers is to die for!

Edit: Aww Rejam sad I am sure they will make their triumphant return soon! Good luck with the job hunt!
Victory makes me think Flawless Victory from Mortal Kombat.

Shapeshifter

elvyralani
If he bred with I one of the idle wild children that have branch horns, would the offspring have giant branch antlers

Let's do this.

Although I'm still a huge fan of Ghost Flower x Winter is Coming. (that's who we had planned, right?) FLOOFY DEERS

Dangerous Seeker

hybridic
elvyralani
If he bred with I one of the idle wild children that have branch horns, would the offspring have giant branch antlers

Let's do this.

Although I'm still a huge fan of Ghost Flower x Winter is Coming. (that's who we had planned, right?) FLOOFY DEERS

Why not both D:
Rofl

Oh man I have a weakness for fluff and horn edits.

Shapeshifter

Elvy I swear that's like your catchphrase now, haaha

You're like the little girl in those taco commercials

Dangerous Seeker

That is where I got it from >.>

Hallowed Ladykiller

Tiarana

Chance Meetings
Tag, you're it. x3

Feral Bibliophile

10,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
livestream.com/rejam

still setting up so if you wanna see me make surprised faces at the webcam while I figure things out feel free! Working on a staff credit overpixel!

Dangerous Seeker

Ooooo whose and what are you working on??
My phone won't let me watch D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces