Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27243066884176 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46655791190865 46.7% [ 286 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26101141924959 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 613 ]

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

The entire breeding is amazing, but I love Buck 3's pattern/marking and ugh, those horns and that hair. Q__Q

Dapper Dabbler

* w* <3

Guys there is a lot of thunder going on. It sort of freaks me out but at the same time it's so beautiful. ; w; I've been waiting for rain for so loooong~ <3

Milady Emerald's Pardner

Alien Shapeshifter

Inside of each of us are two wolves.

One is evil.
It is Anger, Envy, Sorrow,
Regret, Greed, Arrogance
Self-pity, Guilt, Resentment,
Inferiority, Lies, False Pride,
Superiority and Ego

I am off. Need to finish some cleaning, still. Man do I slack on that when nobody else is around. See you all tomorrow
One is good
It is Joy, Peace, Love,
Hope, Serenity, Humility,
Kindness, Benevolence, Empathy,
Generosity, Truth, Compassion
and Faith

Which wolf wins? The one you feed the most.

Dapper Dabbler

omg the rain. omg it is such a beautiful sound. ; w; fjdasl;fjeiafhejakfjeakl;
Phoenix Kiss
and be blue

Uh.. so, hoping one of you might be able to answer a question for some RP plot purposes! Vesp and I were wondering about how far away (in travel time) the Kio hills would be from the swamp for a kimeti who wished to travel there? Days, weeks, a month or two?

Uh... and also, about how long, ICly, the gestation period for a kimeti lasts before they lay their sacs?

Human Human

Ruriska
Amorpheous

Should we end it with my next post? I think it’s reached a suitable point.

I think it could probably end with one or two more posts. I think maybe we could have Cornice charge off into the distance, a test of sorts (the first in a series of tests in my head canon) on the road to Cornice considering him physically appropriate as a mate. If we had to roleplay to the point where Cornice agreed... We'd probably be roleplaying for a long time. It could end with Cornice running, or if you want, No Mercy could begin the chase after her.

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

Ha.
Hm. Okay, a couple more then. My post, she can run, I’ll end it with Mercy following. :

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Cat Silver
Thank you. I do not have adblock, I should change this.

PHOE THOSE ARE SOME SMEXY BABBY! WHO IS MUM AND DAD?

Dai: Rejam said once that Kimeti might not leave the swamp. But that was when Kio first came so idk if it still is.

And bed time, g'night all.

Human Human

Okie~ :3 Haha, sorry about Cornice being so difficult! She just never gives in. xD

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

venafydan

Adblock Plus for Chrome Let me tenderly place your hand upon this, as if you were blind, and searching for a mug of tea...

And all the good nights. =w=

@Mika

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I want rain and thunder! Blast this dry area, blast it! This is what I get for living in a freaking semi-arid region! It sounds wonderful though. ;w; I hope you enjoy it!
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

What, no. She’s amazing. XD

Oh! And Ember’s caiman is gorgeous btw! <3

Mega Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

/slobbers on the new thread

Ruri I will get to the reply tomorrow, today was a busy day for me and I am now exhausted. orz

Human Human

Haha, I'm glad. Ember's my plot baby, but Cornice is definitely my character baby. No Mercy has totally grown on me like mold grows on cheese. He's a brilliant character.

blue did such an awesome, amazing job with him! Ember's not going to meet him IC-ly for a while, or if I do write it out in the near future, it'll still be set further down in her timeline because he's important to her character development, but she's not currently anywhere near that point yet.

Dapper Dabbler

Cat Silver

Adblock Plus for Chrome Let me tenderly place your hand upon this, as if you were blind, and searching for a mug of tea...

And all the good nights. =w=

@Mika

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. I want rain and thunder! Blast this dry area, blast it! This is what I get for living in a freaking semi-arid region! It sounds wonderful though. ;w; I hope you enjoy it!
[at ilver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speaker˖of˖chaos
voice˖that˖binds

I didn't even know that was a thing for Chrome. o': -installs-

Yessss~! ; w; We just got all of these storms blowing in, and I am JAZZED. It will surely be gone soon, though, and i will weep. :'< Colorado doesn't see much rain, and it certainly doesn't stick around when it does swing by. -sigh-

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I’m glad you like him. xD He’s an interesting character to play with; mixing sadism with a childishness.

Mmm, he’s just lovely. I look forward to reading all of Ember’s future plot shenanigans. <3

@Shortbby: No worries hun! <3 There’s no rush! >3< Whenever you have time/feel like it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff