Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which hot juice do you prefer?

Hot bean juice! 0.27198697068404 27.2% [ 167 ]
Hot leaf juice! 0.46742671009772 46.7% [ 287 ]
Neither, both of those are dirt water! >:C 0.26058631921824 26.1% [ 160 ]
Total Votes:[ 614 ]

!! Abbacus Growing !!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!! And Be Blue Growing !!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

!! Endejester Growing !!

!! Phoenix Kiss Growing !!

!! and be blue growing !!

Hallowed Hunter

xDD I always have an OL tab up to stalk kin, so I just started looking for pronouns and some prepositions. Prepositions aren't that easy to find o.o We don't have any "are"'s in kin names lol

Edit: OMG THEY ARE ALL GORGEOUS. OMG. Moonkissed's swiiiirrllll, Night's watch babbies daaang Longclaw's underbelly, and to the grave is haaaaandsoooome *_*

And Aiiieee abundant spring, BLOOMING YOU HAE BLUSHY KNEES -loves on- And the twins, mani love the twin colors, and spring awakening, omg, those magenta-ish legs and that cute little NOSE. And EVERGREEN, my baby green boy, alsdkjfasldfjaldfalsfafasa show me your back already DX -snoogles up-

Colorful Contributor

;; AW. Spring Awakening has pink on her. -flails-

Phantom

Abbacus. ; 3;
Thank-you so much for Moonstruck!!
Ahh, for the whole clutch! Sorrow's first babies are so beautiful.
I adore Kiss the Moon's neck markings and his colours. Starkissed's (wow, that's hard to pronounce out loud) fade-to-white stockings are so pretty and Moonstruck. She's just perfect. Her blue bits remind me of a river and I just love her dainty white nose and hooves. * u*
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you! <33

Endejester and phoenix... those two clutches are AMAZING. Seriously. Breedings with all of them!!
I would say more but I am getting verbally abused. Good night.

@ Vesp
We obviously need more! xDD

HAI & BYE CORN & COFFEE! :>

Listerine's Stud

Feral Shapeshifter

☆
      Rock Rose looks so delicate gosh! She's going to be such a dainty beauty. ;w;

HEY IT'S LONGCLAW. Gosh he's even prettier after he's popped! Lookit them little tiger stripies. No wonder he's such a pre-emptive lady killer.

And ugh, Frigid vow's colors. They're so finely composed...
[Cat Silver]User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.★User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
speakerË–ofË–chaos
voiceË–thatË–binds

Colorful Contributor

/surreptitiously adds in fourth growing > 3>

Sorry I missed a couple days there, and sorry I ain't been around much! Good news is, I'll be back to regular omnipresence this time next week. SEE YOU THEN.

Hallowed Hunter

asafjasfla Red Guard. RED GUARD. ALL MY BUCKS DX

Trash Vampire

Yeeee, babbens! And so many! o uo

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

omg longclaw bby........
        Frigid Vow's got the most amazing colors, and To The Grave....asjdfhaklsdfhajldf screaming theses guys are so beautiful. emotion_0A0

nature's abundence and springtime clutch is amazing too! do rock rose and roots rip have little flowers on their tails? *__*

edit: omg feverfew bby................................. so beautiful........... emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
/quietly edits wandering persimmon in there.
xD That's one big dropoff. FITTING FOR THE NEW TREAD.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Mundane Egg

>> I wanna make sure she sees this. biggrin Also, Min, your girl's in there now.

thyPOPE's Queen

Enduring Elder

@Blue
        I saw her growth when I went to go update journals since I am guiltily using the server ones until they grow /walk of shame and ran to check the growths.

They're all so amazing, *__* Thanks so much Blue!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff