11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
MATOPE CREEPYPASTA

Preference List: Slenderman, SCP-682, SCP-173, jeff, smile.dog
Creepypasta:
User Image
The doe paced quietly in front of the group. "Ready to hear a story? It is rather scary." She added, almost teasingly. Several members of the herd rolled their eyes, others simply nodded. A comment or two was also heard before it was shushed down.

"Well, the story starts just like any other night. A lone kimeti walks through the swamp in darkness, not an uncommon occurrence, when he notices something strange. The glow of the moon seems brighter, and wider then before. He thinks nothing of it. He keeps walking. After some time he notices the glow is even wider, and is beginning to stretch down to the trees. Slightly disturbed, but once again choosing to ignore it he keeps going. Unable to control his glance, he looks again. It's moved all the way from the moon to the swamp, and it covers part of the sky behind him. This large figure can no longer be a trick of the eye. The kimeti stares in awe, for what he sees The Moonlight Mother. Now, you see-

User Image
While most of the herd sit quietly, and listen with either vague interest or rapt attention, one of the bucks seems to be thinking. As the doe goes to continue her story, he interrupts, almost unintentionally. "I've seen that before." The rest of the kin pause, oddly worried and fearful looks on their faces. "The Moonlight Mother. I've seen that before."

"That's not possible." The doe says, looking unnerved. "You wouldn't be here." She continues the rest of the story, quickly.

"When you see The Moonlight Mother, eventually you will no longer be able to stop, and then she'll slowly devour everything around you, filling your vision with whiteness until you can see no longer. She takes your soul and makes you her child. You are doomed to wander for eternity, looking for her warm embrace, but seeing nothing!"

"How could you have seen her?" She asks again, this time her worry almost making her sound angry at the buck. "If you had seen her, your soul would have been eaten, and you wouldn't be here!" The doe sounds tearful, this story is obviously something that quite disturbs her.

"I didn't realize what it was." The buck says, shrugging. "I saw the moon expanding, and fell asleep watching it. I felt warm, as though I was being held during the night, but when I awoke there was nothing." He smiles, trying to comfort the now almost crying doe. "If I had known at the time, I might have been more worried, but I was rather tired."

The doe berating the buck for his stupidity, and his attempts to calm her, stop any other talk of The Moonlight Mother, though when it's time to sleep it is quite sure they will think of her, and the strange story they heard that night.

Feral Knight

13,615 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Knight 100
finished it just in time! in spoilers for being sorta long.

MATOPE CREEPYPASTA

Preference List: Slenderman, smile dog, 173
Creepypasta:

"The Eyes"

“Beware The Eyes. Pray that you never see them, and if you do, run. Run all the way to the other end of the Swamp,” said the young, yet experienced acha. He pranced slowly in front of the children as they listened intently.

An older doe with a motherly feel chimed in, “Don’t listen to him little ones. That is just a made up story, used to scare young fillies and colts.”

“I can tell from your reaction that you have never seen The Eyes.”

“That’s because they aren’t real.”

“What are The Eyes,” a bold colt questioned.

“The Eyes are a pair of bewitching glowing orbs that wish to do you harm, Of course, skeptics will try to convince you of a number of things. They say it’s nothing more than a trick of the Swamp, that it’s only another creature, hidden in the dark. Some even say that it is a pair of fireflies that just happen to be near each other and lighting up at the same time. The truth, however, is that they are all that’s left of a betrayed doe.”

The group of young kin quieted and listened.

“Long ago, there was a pair of does. They were close friends. One had a beautiful coat and attracted many suitors while the other’s was far simpler in appearance. Some said it was more rewarding to have a friendship with this simple doe than her alluring companion, and while she never had many relationships, those that did claim it to be the best thing to ever happen to them. They all had the same thing to say about her: that she had a magically soothing voice.”

“So what happened,” asked a curious filly.

“One day, the two does crossed paths with a special buck. He had everything; brains, brawn, beauty, and a dash of humility. They both wanted him for themselves, but being friends, they knew how it would make the other feel. The simple looking doe proposed that no matter whom the buck decided upon, they would both stay friends.”

“And did they?”

“Sadly, no. The buck, like so many bucks before him, fell for the beauty of the first doe, and she decided that no doe would ever have him again. She strung him along in an attempt to become his lifemate. Eventually he conceded, a permanent victim of her beauty.

Upon hearing this news, the simple doe felt an immense anger well up from within. Her closest friend had betrayed her. She tracked them down and wished them luck on their future adventures together. Keeping a close eye on them, she followed them into the late hours of the night. She stood over their sleeping bodies, staring, a fire in her eyes.

When her friend woke, she found herself lying next to her dead lifemate, a pool of blood underneath them. Looking up, she saw the mesmerizing gleam in the eyes of her former friend and stared in horror. The doe brought her hoof up as she said the last three words either of them would ever hear. ‘You did this.’”

All the fillies and colts jump and scream as the storyteller’s caiman leaps out from the darkness. Taking a moment afterwards to find his place, he continued, “Now, the facts aren’t clear as to what happens to the doe afterwards, but when she died, and her spirit left her body, the light leapt from her eyes. Some say that she is searching for a new friend, while others say she’s out to stop kin from betraying their friends, but either way, it’s never a good sign if you find yourself entranced by floating lights. It may just be The Eyes.”

Feline Rogue

11,325 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Should I spoiler mine, I wonder? Hm...

Magical Girl

12,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
MATOPE CREEPYPASTA

Preference List: Slenderman | SPC#682 | Smile.dog
Creepypasta: "The moon sleeps tonight," the tall buck said, his voice grave and distant to the little filly that played by his feet, "You best sleep close to your mother tonight, little one. And with one eye open, at that."

"Why?" Asked the filly, curious as all children are.

"Because, my dear, that is when the Mirror Poole appears. Have you not heard the tale?" The buck asked, a hint of worry in his voice. The little doe settled, eyes widening, ever waiting, as they always are.

"Well, sit close, child, and listen well. I dare not repeat this too loudly, lest they hear..."

When the moon shuts its one great eye and disappears from the night, it appears. The Moon Poole; a dark little pond with water so dark, so utterly still, it reflects back a perfect image. It glows faintly despite the lack of moonlight, and the air around it is dead, cold... No matter the season. No birds sing, no frogs croak. The Poole sits silently, waiting for a wandering fool to gaze into its depths...

"What happens then?" The filly interrupted, to his displeasure. They always did.

When a kin meets their own reflection in the Mirror Poole, a strange, weird magic happens. Your head fills with a mystic spell and tumbles from your mouth without you telling it. And as you chant in a monotonous tone, you watch as your eyes bleed from blue or green or which ever they are into the same reflecting black that gave the Poole its name.

"And the spell? What's that?" Again spoke the filly. But this time, he fought to hide a grin. She was hooked now, as they always became.

"And into her own reflection she stared. Yearning for one who's image she shared. Trying so hard not to be scared--"

"At the prospect of being doubly mared..." The filly whispered, terrified that she knew what she had never heard. Her eyes so wide, he could lose himself in them. And he would. He always did. He grinned now, unhindered.

And when the spell is complete, the two change places. The reflection on the shore and the kin trapped beneath the stillness of the surface, staring back, wide eyed and scared. The reflection knows all you did, speaks as you did, moves as you did. No one could tell the difference if it was not for the glassy black eyes that had replaced your own. But that's no matter, your body is hers now, and no one will be around long enough to comment. They're jealous they are, the souls the Poole traps, of the lives we lead and the freedom we have. And so, in their icy, silent rage, they steal everything that you ever loved. Your parents, dead by your hooves; your home, tattered and empty. And when the sun finally rises on that bloody morning...

He looked down at her, his eyes huge, glassy and black as the dead of night, and grinned a slow, dark grin.

"No one will remember who you ever were."

Familiar Shapeshifter

8,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
Grats to the Swan contest winners! Great job!

Chieko Meng Ue's Husband

Handsome Reveler

17,550 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

eviktedRei's Husband

Tipsy Hoarder

Trash Vampire

Quote:
Both Cabin in the Woods and Evil dead have, to a certain degree, a tongue-in-cheek element that means humor fits it well. Silent Hill -- well, maybe Silent Hill's just along for the ride.

(Silent Hill fits because the second movie was a ******** joke lol )
(it was so bad holy s**t)

Timid Prophet

lmao.

it is true- second movie was pretty whatever.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
HELLOOOOO NURSE

Preference List: unicorn, evil dead, silent hill

What happened to the guy who couldn’t keep up payments to his exorcist?

He was repossessed!

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
i knew i forgot something. to enter for creepypasta. we were busy baking then eating brownies last night XD

Dangerous Lover

Well, creepypasta hasn't officially closed yet, so you have time!

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
but it said it ends oct18 10pm est D:
it's fine. i will sit out and see who wins that creepy Jeff face.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
I won't have times to grab entries until after dinner, so if there's still some out there, go for it.

Random Nobody 13's Husbando

Cosmic Bauble

42,750 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Do you have to have played the Silent Hill games to understand the movies?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff