Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Browser

Every time I go to do my daily drabble post for the day, I wonder is the most behind on it. XD

Dangerous Lover

weeeeell Pope has one on the very first page that isn't filled out, so possibly Pope!
however, I think there are people with larger backlogs XD
(like me, probably)

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

Hahahaha I actually gave up on them after the first day - so technically I'm only one behind! :'D!!!
Last scavenger prompt has been posted!

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
we're getting to the end here! O.O get all you stuff in!!!

Bashful Browser

D: I need to finish all the stuff I wanted to do!

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

I missed the last prompt because Gaia decided to go down just when I got online. *shakes fist*

Oh dear. I better get onto things. I need to get performance stuff together.

Bashful Browser

Ok, I'll totally do all my drabbles...tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow.

Noraboo's Spouse

Ruthless Nerd

20,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
You better get your drabbles and performances in, because I am officially calling an end to this event one week from today -- so 11:59pm EST on Thursday, July 31st.

At that time, all threads will be locked and winners for everything will be chosen/announced. Unfilled out drabbles will be considered abandoned, and you cannot fill them in at a later date!

as it stands, no one has entered a performance. I'm hoping you guys have WiPs somewhere -- get those in there! And everything else, too.

Minsuil's Prince

Devoted Hoarder

I think the RRT and Mothers' Club both have WIPs for performance - I'm running behind with my stuff, though x__x ;;

Also whoops I'd assumed you couldn't fill in drabbles after the day was over surprised

Kinu's Fangirl

Invisible Dabbler

haha, I have a week of scrambling to do.

though I do plan I getting to my performance stuff asap I promise. >o>
My daily drabbles backlog is quite impressive. I'm back from my California sunshine and skies trip. I have work the next few days so I'll try to finish them up then.

I miss good weather and having nice hair. Damn humidity.

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

I fell behind when I got sick, but I think it's only 2. Probably catch up this weekend.

Phantom

For some reason I thought that the daily drabble had to be completed on the day you rolled it so for once I managed to keep up. Didn't do that many though. >:

Bashful Browser

Two down, two more to go! ...tomorrow...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff