Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hanue
dude thats so cools, i though 'wouldnt it be cool if an angelic staff came out' like this morning and lookie here, lol

Heh. Cool. I'm just waiting for them to do actual wings. Ones that go on the back, like fairy wings.
i know, I've wanted those for so long, but its rumored that those wouldnt be donation items. But you never know

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hanue
i know, I've wanted those for so long, but its rumored that those wouldnt be donation items. But you never know

Indeed. Never know.

Yay!! I've been trying to come up with an idea for a breedable/changable pet for a while now, and I finally managed to come up with something today during school.

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hanue
cool

bump

Yep. It uses my favorite things as a base. Books.
sounds interesting biggrin

i made a sketch yesterday of a pet too. If I can ever get more stages drawn for it, I'll probably make a shop too

the sketch is here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4194103

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Cute. Definitely has ptotential. You should try developing the idea more.

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
*thinks* Heh. In dilemma here. I want people to come claim tickets so we can do the drawing faster, but I don't want people to come for tickets becasue that means I have more of a shot at getting her. Oh well. *scampers off to take a shower*
yea, that would be a child stage, cute and simple. The adult stages would be maybe a little more unique.....hopefully, if i ever get around to drawing them xd

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hanue
yea, that would be a child stage, cute and simple. The adult stages would be maybe a little more unique.....hopefully, if i ever get around to drawing them xd

You could always work on the idea then hunt for a lineartist. That's what i'm doing. Cept I don't have to hunt. I'm using my rl best friend who moved to Alabama.
cool. i figure i'll do the lineart since im poor

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Hanue
cool. i figure i'll do the lineart since im poor

You could. Or just work out a deal. Like they get so much of the price from the sale of the pet.
Good luck Bump!!~ whee
yea i could, but i'd rather try my own hand at this. Beside i am having Dark Lunar Fox ink the lineart as well as edit and add chibi wings whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff