Welcome to Gaia! ::

Current HB: 7.5k by Rockapella

.Welcome.
Welcome to the first opertunity to get a Halloween cat. An auction, of course. This is my first day back on the computer for a week, due to hard drive problems, so don't be surprised to see lots of mistakes x3;

There will be more Halloween cats available later, possibly after Halloween itself too. I might do a flatsale/competition, but probably just stick to another few auctions and a raffle. Anyway, here's the carrot up for auction today.

User Image
.Information.
As the generation of this cat is Halloween, anyone and everyone can participate in this auction. Doesn't matter if you have a cat or not, mwuah. Below are the basic information about the auction, very important me thinks.

Starting Bid: 3k
Minimum Increment: 1k
Autobuy: Not sure, let's say 50k for the now.
Ending Date: 31st October, Halloween itself :O~ Exact time will be decided later.

Sniping is banned, and if anyone bids within the last half our of the auction it will be extended a further hour.
.Rules.
Rules, we all love them really. Please read through them all, or else. -sinister glare-

1. Anyone can bid.
2. Please make sure your bid is atleast 1k more than the last.
3. You can bid in items, letters and donation items only please. Use MidGEN and add up.
4. Don't edit posts.
5. Don't be rude.
6. Don't discourage others to bid.

Dangerous Lover

Dangerous Lover

Nice carrot. :3
3rd post! Woo! :lurks:

Dangerous Lover

...Koyuki, you need... clothes.
Yes indeed I do. But I'm saving up for a angelic pendant, then seal slippers then I'll buy my clothes >:B
And eet's open!

Dangerous Lover

Ah, I see.

Um, knowing that I'll be outbid sometime, I think I'll start the bidding. 3k!
surprised 4k
5k 3nodding

Dangerous Lover

You wretches. =shakes fist!=
Tiarana
You wretches. =shakes fist!=

Meepu. x_x
Har I'm out... for now... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff