*ventures in after long absence*
Hewwo~

Sexy Vampire

19,700 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ultima Vita
Hey everybody! I've changed the amount of eggs breedings will produce. I apologize if this upsets anyone, but I did it to reduce the workload and thus (hopefully) make breedings available more often to you.

This is good (I ended up with 8 eggs 2 of the times that I did breedings crying ). I also dropped some simple coloured dragons in the photobucket, and I'll probably keep adding more for a while.

FrostyPeaches

Thanks =] I see flaws in the Stonebound accent because it was rushed near the end, but it did win anyways, so no complaints. I add new accents to the shop sooo slowly (gotta get in the zone before working on them O_O), but Wildclaws will be sometime relatively soon. My little pixel shop side project has been occupying a lot of time lately.

Magical Gaian

Misses the shop being active.

Revered Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Must not allow the shop to become old and decrepit! But where have all the dragons gone?
-remembers this shop-

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
ACTIVITTTY ;3; *clings to thread* i thought this place was dead in the water!

Devout Worshipper

Manasstalker

It was, until I logged onto the mule and brought it back to life. It wouldn't let anyone post in it, but if the creator posts, then it opens it back up.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Manasstalker

It was, until I logged onto the mule and brought it back to life. It wouldn't let anyone post in it, but if the creator posts, then it opens it back up.
But is it really if the creator is not really keeping it going?

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Though I am pretty attached to my pets here

Devout Worshipper

Manasstalker
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Manasstalker

But is it really if the creator is not really keeping it going?

Okay, I never know when you're kidding, and when you're serious. But I'll reply as if you're serious. By creator, I meant the account that was used to set up the thread. Now get busy and color up some dragons! LOL I need to update the title so people don't think there is an event going on.

Revered Prophet

7,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
All cleaned up.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Went to sleep ahaha
I suppose we will have to discuss it if thats okay, What I meant by owner was the person who founded it. But I'm not entirly against it re-starting. its going to cut into my coloring for thew other shops though since I would be spread out between 3 shops and a weekend comic D:

Devout Worshipper

Manasstalker
Went to sleep ahaha
I suppose we will have to discuss it if thats okay, What I meant by owner was the person who founded it. But I'm not entirly against it re-starting. its going to cut into my coloring for thew other shops though since I would be spread out between 3 shops and a weekend comic D:

I was joking about coloring up some dragons. If I could get in touch with Vita, I would ask her what she wants to do with the shop. There are a lot of dragons in the PB acct already colored up and ready for homes, so we wouldn't need to do any coloring for an event. However, I don't have access to the certs to take care of that afterwards.

Eloquent Fairy

14,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Shanra the Dragon Bard
Manasstalker
Went to sleep ahaha

I was joking about coloring up some dragons. If I could get in touch with Vita, I would ask her what she wants to do with the shop. There are a lot of dragons in the PB acct already colored up and ready for homes, so we wouldn't need to do any coloring for an event. However, I don't have access to the certs to take care of that afterwards.

I dont have staff access either so I cant get to the lines ;3;
but I am interested. I certainly wouldnt pump out an army but I could manage 2 pets a month

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff