Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Worshipper

Ultima Vita

What? You don't post in your own thread anymore? I had to stalk you in someone else's thread. lol

Wolf

sweatdrop

I'm just a little underwhelmed. I only have one colorist and one guest colorist, and not really sure what to do next. So, I've been focusing on other things.

Wolf

Shanra the Dragon bard

User Image
User Image

FrostyPeaches

User Image
User Image

Devout Worshipper

Ultima Vita
sweatdrop

I'm just a little underwhelmed. I only have one colorist and one guest colorist, and not really sure what to do next. So, I've been focusing on other things.

You know I can relate. I can't even color, so my shop is in even worse shape. Deffy has been good enough to color up some cats and hold a flatsale or auction. I even put some pets up for a free raffle and there are still some left over, even after weeks of them being there. Thanks for Ursa. I didn't know I had one that was due to grow.

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Ultima Vita
sweatdrop

i have tried to colour these dragon lines many times but they just look so horrid. i don't dare trying to edit since that's like, impossible for me to know how.

Omnipresent Visionary

Wake up thread!

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
Ahhhh~! This place is the place I missed the Most during my Hiatus!

Devout Worshipper

SquirrelleyIsCannon
Ahhhh~! This place is the place I missed the Most during my Hiatus!

Welcome back. The shop has sort of gone dormant. Don't know when Vita will have time to do anything with it.

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
Ahh, that's a pity. I missed Dragon roleplays.

Space Hero

20,050 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Wolf

ninja

If I reopen the shop, it will be very small and very slow. Attempts at hiring in the past had not been successful. Soooo most likely it'll just be me doing stuff, unless miirshroom is still around.

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
Ultima Vita
ninja

If I reopen the shop, it will be very small and very slow. Attempts at hiring in the past had not been successful. Soooo most likely it'll just be me doing stuff, unless miirshroom is still around.

I'm no good at Edits, but basic coloring I can do, I could help with little things, like theme colors, mini events, mini games... I could probably help with Growings and Certings.

Wolf

SquirrelleyIsCannon
Ultima Vita
ninja

I'm no good at Edits, but basic coloring I can do, I could help with little things, like theme colors, mini events, mini games... I could probably help with Growings and Certings.

Here is the hiring thread if you want to try. :3

RuIerr's Other Half

Thirteenth Prophet

12,065 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Citizen 200
Ultima Vita
SquirrelleyIsCannon
Ultima Vita
ninja

Here is the hiring thread if you want to try. :3

I'll give it a go too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas