Welcome to Gaia! ::

LH V.2.1... A mix of original and revision. Opinions?

Like. 0.67692307692308 67.7% [ 44 ]
Dislike. 0.13846153846154 13.8% [ 9 ]
Other. 0.18461538461538 18.5% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 65 ]

*slinks in* ... I miss the event thread DX

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yorugami

@Moose
/curls up around your sleeping form
Mmmm...warm.

@Vlad
How high was your bed?
Good Gawd!

Also RP tag to Bane.

Its a tiny tiny yorkie but the bed is at least 4 ft high its like a sleigh bed

This is why I have a traditional big arse chihuahua and an aussie not as breakable, shoot my chihuahua kills so many rodents and things its crazy

I already tagged you back

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Oh and if watching 5 dogs isnt enough with one being injured Im trying to sew around them to to get a costume done by tomorrow ahh and tomorrow morning I have to pack and bake pies *flails* aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh need rp to keep me from panicking

Ruthless Shapeshifter

@Luna
Me too. I miss the thread of nonsense.
Will reply to RP tag...probably tomorrow.
Or later today...>>;
Still considering Kei's reply.

@Vlad
I can't imagine having so many dogs.
Only pet we have are a few fish.

Yorkie's are adorable though.

What costume are you sewing? OAO
And mmmmm...pies. Now I want some munchies.

Also tag back. Sorry if I got a little too wordy.
Reply is long. >>;

Romantic Man-Lover

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yorugami

Its not pleasant specially since they arent used to each other Patches the poodle mix is sitting on my lap and Lili my chihuahua is growling at her cause lili is used to being my baby jambi the yorkie is finally mediced and asleep, the aussie Electa is staring out the window, and the papillion Spike is on my pillow >> the cat Daisy is sleeping above the couch.

I hate yorkies but I used to be a dog groomer till I quite cause of company bull crap yorkies are horrid creatures to groom

Greek robes actually the convention Im going to this weekends theme is "Mid summers night dream." and I wanted a costume to go with it since Im some how teaching an acting panel with two other people now.....don't remember volunteering but there you go lol convention already started yesturday and I got a text saying my name was in the program for an acting class late saturday night and Im like what what? wait what? durr so I texted the person in charge of it and they were all I sent you an email turns out he sent it to the wrong email and just assume I was in cause I never said no XD

nah wordy is good gives me something to work with

Ruthless Shapeshifter

@__@ Too much dog information. Wasn't really very much into dog at all...although I do watch a lot of Dog Whisperer. XDDDDD

Mmm...nice. Though kinda weird to be off wearing only robes this day and age. You probably have to wear your usual clothes underneath right? Or it could get pretty drafty~

Wow. You're like a jack of all trades or something. Artist. Tailor. Actor. Dog Groomer.

OAO /claps

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Be back in a few...
Gonna go watch some TV shows. Hurr hurr.

Invisible Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
How is everyone doing today ^^

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yorugami

@__@ Too much dog information. Wasn't really very much into dog at all...although I do watch a lot of Dog Whisperer. XDDDDD

Mmm...nice. Though kinda weird to be off wearing only robes this day and age. You probably have to wear your usual clothes underneath right? Or it could get pretty drafty~

Wow. You're like a jack of all trades or something. Artist. Tailor. Actor. Dog Groomer.

OAO /claps

lol Im not into dogs right now either >>

I plan to though its freaking hot wear im going so there wont be to much layers

lol Li called me that recently too XD I try to be I sing too XD the arts is my thing I fail at everything else

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Foxglove Tea

good you

Bane should meet your girl he might mistake her for a druid since he sorta has dear antlers too

Ruthless Shapeshifter

XDDD Kudos to you.

I just stopped at Doctor/Artist

>>; nothing else.
I fail at writing lol!

Hmmm..XD Bane the protector?
That's new! Lulz.

Invisible Fairy

11,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pieversity 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Valdmir Talamore
Foxglove Tea

good you

Bane should meet your girl he might mistake her for a druid since he sorta has dear antlers too
It would be an interesting meeting between the two of them. ^^
and Im doing alright. just looking around online and toggeling the idea of buying the new chance bundle.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

One last RP reply for the day XD

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
Yorugami

lol doctor is far more impressive

I fail epic at writing

no not really in his bio there is a thing about the unsuspected hero but when and where it comes up is unpredictable and unreliable, he may feel that about keiskei right now and in the next ten minutes decide Keiskei would be better off dead. Its his two sides fighting him he wasnt always messed up in the head after all

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff