auctions! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
customs! 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
pretty pink soldiers! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Polls! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 132 133 134 > >> >>> »|

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

i'm doin' good! I'm plotting some characters. lol Having fun doodling and the like. How about you?^^

Hatted Fatcat

Awesome! 83 What sort of characters?
I'm good! I actually got hired as a colorist recently and I'm making pets for two upcoming events. owo The lines a so much fun to play with.

Sugary Snack

ooo congratulations!~ that sounds like fun~ which shop if you don't mind me asking? *might go stalk* xD

I was thinking of the nebulae Heart and Soul for some senshi. They'd be twins. x3 And maybe an acolyte that makes antique dolls that he sells that suck up people's energy. And he would in turn control one of those dolls that he uses to fight and defend himself. Maybe he's an alchemist or something like that. But I know fighting dolls have been done in other anime so idk how well this will work. xD but I'm still excited about it. lol

Sugary Snack

oops gotta run. It's dinner time. I'll be back later thu. *waves* <333

Hatted Fatcat

Forever Tree Squirrel shop, probably the best place for me to work. XD I freaking love squirrels.

OH! That sounds awesome, and adorable! 8D I'd like to see the Acolyte! Lord Fartfigneuton would love to pester meet him! XD (Once he gets official art, that is)

Sugary Snack

*returns* xD

ooo squirrels are cuuute!~ I should check that out. heart

*rolls* that sounds fun! I just have to get profiles worked out. It's hard with my laptop cause I have no word documents. I could have sworn I had a CD in the basement somewhere to download, but I can't find it. ;A;

*plays around on neopets* I'm so sad cause my original account, I forgot the password to. So now I have a new account and I'm poor. xDDD My bro has been nice and given me some clothes for my neopets though. He's so nice. XD

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
oh god..neopets was so long ago

Sugary Snack

lol i know. I had my first account over 13 years ago. ;A; I miss it.

so how are you?

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Erina_Nobara

so how are you?
I've had a few neopet accounts, but then I'm never motivated to check it every day

Sugary Snack

StarshineAngel01
Erina_Nobara

so how are you?
I've had a few neopet accounts, but then I'm never motivated to check it every day
ah, I think they're starting a new plot so I'm hoping to join in and maybe get enough points, in the hopes that they give out paint brushes again. xD

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Erina_Nobara
StarshineAngel01
Erina_Nobara

so how are you?
ah, I think they're starting a new plot so I'm hoping to join in and maybe get enough points, in the hopes that they give out paint brushes again. xD
do de do

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I don't even remember my usernames ;.;

Sugary Snack

are you still gonna try and find time to work here? I really wanna continue helping out as best I can. ;w; I mean, if it's okay.

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
of course... I will make time

Sugary Snack

*hugs* I shall make more time too. *nods* I've got more time now. Still working with some family business, but my mom's kinda in charge of that now. Her brother who had the heart attack now broke his leg. *le sigh* Since he's still not all 'with it', we have to kinda take turns babysitting. But since Mom's handling that with her sister-in-law and sister-in-law's sister, everything should be okay.

Other than that life has calmed down. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces