Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

Friendly Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI
I left you a few notes for Rose. :3

Crit addressed. whee heart

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Yo, peeps. What's shakin'?

I mean... hello, everyone? How are you all?

Friendly Shapeshifter

Hiya, Mors! ^__^ Doing well here. :3 Yourself?

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Had a crazy weekend.

Friendly Shapeshifter

Crazy good or crazy bad? XD

Amasis's Wife

Codebreaking Conversationalist

Mors Doll
Had a crazy weekend.

I have a similar question as to Elf XD

Romantic Enabler

-wriggles in-

Amasis's Wife

elfgurl1234
Crit addressed. whee heart

Thank you, that makes a lot more sense. XD Just one more question for you :3

Face your demons

Whenever your net stops being an a**, Sailor Amor is accepted. :3 You can go ahead and start playing him/her and we'll take care of the certing--though if you're able to get on soon and send over a transparent .png, that'd be awesome. :3

Afternoon Das~

Romantic Enabler

Afternoon~ >w<

Amasis's Wife

Das Tor
Afternoon~ >w<

Grats on the goddess by the way :3

Shameless Senshi

You know, with all this surskit stuff going on, people should really head to this thread here if they've been contemplating it.
<3

Tiny Trickster

Uhm, I have a small question regarding the second contest on page two, excuse me if I ask a stupid question I'm on a bit of a time limit and while I've skimmed the front page up and down and reread the contest rules a few times I might have missed something!
Do you have to have a civilian already to go for the second contest? I'm really super interested in it but uh, don't want to try and get my hopes up on somethin that I can't exactly get :<

Shameless Senshi

PeanutButterpies

Uhm, I have a small question regarding the second contest on page two, excuse me if I ask a stupid question I'm on a bit of a time limit and while I've skimmed the front page up and down and reread the contest rules a few times I might have missed something!
Do you have to have a civilian already to go for the second contest? I'm really super interested in it but uh, don't want to try and get my hopes up on somethin that I can't exactly get :<

Nope! You just enter your concept (Civilian and senshi) and if you win, you get both! <3
If you have any other questions feel free to ask! This wasn't a stupid question.

And welcome to La Luna~ :3

Fashionable Prophet

For Chang Sha, you mean? Nope, no civilian required~ (actually, I believe that goes for Hyakutake's contest as well :3 )

*ninja'd by Kally haha*

Tiny Trickster

Ah, okay! Thank you <3
Also, is there a giant masterpost of court information anywhere? I'd like to read up a little before I start typing :> I've checked out the guild but not sure where to go to find this information..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff