Welcome to Gaia! ::

If Ama were to set aside a dedicated day for streaming art for the shop to watch, which day would be best/most convenient?

Moonday 0.030927835051546 3.1% [ 3 ]
Tuesday... again... 0.072164948453608 7.2% [ 7 ]
Winsday 0.020618556701031 2.1% [ 2 ]
Thorsday 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Friday I'm in love 0.15463917525773 15.5% [ 15 ]
Caturday 0.43298969072165 43.3% [ 42 ]
Sunday always comes too late 0.1340206185567 13.4% [ 13 ]
Total Votes:[ 97 ]

I used to dye my hair red a tooon. From like grade 7 to grade 10. Then I went with blonde streaks until I decided I wanted my hair to grow in naturally in first year university.

Hrm, my house made a noise downstairs and I'm the only one home. I'm too creeped out to go investigate :<

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Ooo Creepy Eulie. I hate when that happens.

@Bhek: Do you do concept art for the sailors? I was trying to look for someone to do arts...but didn't know where to look.

Fanatical Shapeshifter

When I first ever colored my hair I wanted red, but I was in like 7th grade so my mom tried the "kool-aid method" which didn't work and for the next year and a half it went from strawberry blonde--auburn---burgundy---fire engine red where I was called "ketchup head" and "fire-cheeto head" and then finally a year or so after that I got it back to "normal" they had to bleach it 3 times and then it was Vitamin C orange then they put a me. brown color with blonde highlights, but for the firrst week it looked green XD

*has been through the whole bag of skittles pretty much*

Natsuko-neko's Senpai

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
-Bhek-
I wanna see the drawing for Orion ouo
and YUSH guild invite xD
-Huggles-
Thank you c:

I'm just getting highlights ouo;
I'm going to be dying my hair totally blonde at some point in the near future. I want to get my college grad photos done before I dye my hair though (because it could possibly look rediculous on me OR, more likely, I won't stay a blonde forever and I'd like my grad photos to reflect my normal appearance). I kind of just want a big change because I'll have graduated and I'll be done with the smelly miserable hospital and stuff.

My boyfriend is nervous about me dying my hair though XD I think he likes it brown.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Awe how sweet ^_^ Congrats on the future graduation Eulie

Shameless Member

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
Amira Keller
Ooo Creepy Eulie. I hate when that happens.

@Bhek: Do you do concept art for the sailors? I was trying to look for someone to do arts...but didn't know where to look.

I work here at La Luna, as guest artist. So, to get concept and final art from me you would have to first win a senshi/civilian/guardian from me by any common means, like events, auctions, raffles, stuff like that. ^_^

After Ama's, my auction will be up and running (for a full custom), and there's also a premade I did for this event, if you're interested in getting a senshi, civilian or guardian from me. ^^

@ Viva: I'm still retouching some details here and there. I ended up changing other stuff while I was at it. I gave him some hot looking abs too. xD
Once he's done I'll show you through PM. ^^

HIGHLIGHTS!! ~<3

Sparkly Shapeshifter

YAY! *dances around* I would love that. ^_^ *plots and prepares*

Married Bum

10,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Citizen 200
I am in love with Bhek arts <3

Natsuko-neko's Senpai

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
-Bhek-
Yay c:
I can't wait -squees-
Ooh Bhek, I didn't know you were having an auction too!

Okay guys I have to brave the basement and do my laundry. Wish me luck.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Good luck *waves* ^_^

Romantic Enabler

Tag for Viva! XD; Pretty sure I've lost. The dice did not like Sailor Blah.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

Awe poor Sailor Blah

Shameless Member

9,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
Though guys, I'm not sure I should detail the senshi's as much as I detailed Orion. I'm thinking about making him plainer then he is right now. Just a warning, cus I kind of got carried away with him... a lot actually. xD

But If the winner asks Ama/Bunni if they can have a more detailed design and they say O.K., then I'm O.K. with it, one hundred percent. ^u^

If they need to be simpler, I'll refrain myself on detailing, but never on quality, so I'll still do the best I can. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff