Welcome to Gaia! ::

Like the kitza pets?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on July 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

xXmJplaygurlXx
finally, im like less than a day away from being able to own my kitzah!! I do have a few questions though..With the collars, can you make them different colors? Or are they all black? And should i send you my order now, and let you know when i have the gold? or should i just wait until i have it?

yeah collars colors can be changed to your liking, send your order when you got the gold wink
bump heart
HUGE BUMPNESS! hehe, only twenty more g's and i can have my kitza!!! And thanks for the clarifications!
Ok, so i hate to sound impatient and such, and i know for some school is starting back up again, but i sent in my order and the trade for my kitza about a week or more ago, and i still haven't gotten it. I just wanted to know what's the hold up, and when can i expect to get my kitza?
User Image

Foux, since recent events have caused me to change my surname from Jorgensson to Christifori, could you please change it to Andrea Christifori for owner, and also I will pay you if you change the color from 86 to the pattern of 120? I will pay extra for you to do so.....
"Hi I'd like a Kitza.
Name: Kitu
Owner: SiyannaTwilight
Items:
Studded collar =70g
Tail Bandage color 81=25g
Color: 139
=695g
"

I'll send trade tomorrow, for it's down for maintnence.. sweatdrop

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150