Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

--------------------------Welcome to Kawaii JellyFish
Kawaii JellyFish is Closing Down

To my Customers, The reason why the shop is closing down is because personal life as gotten in the way. I thought back when I started this shop I would have time to do it on my days off however life proved me wrong. I also have grown away from the gaia community and no longer find this site all that enjoyable. However I am going to do one last thing for everyone. If you still have trades open with me please do not cancel them. I shall finish all pets that are currently out in the gaia community from this shop. I will be posting up all the final growth stages for all the jellies.. As far as hosting the images. I shall host them until the end of June after that I shall reclaim my PB.

I shall give you guys until Monday if you wish to place any last remaining orders.

And if anyone is interested in maybe taking over the shop please feel free to send me a private message.

Here I am offering Cute Animated Pixeled Jellyfish.

Now the shop is still under some construction but in the mean time there will be sales and contest while everything else is worked on. So stick around if you wish, chat and maybe take part.

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

-------------------------- November 21, 2013
[.X.] Go here to see our most recent Growings.
[.X.] I was also informed recently on how to get do growings without having to do new image codes. So tank events and direct linking are back.

-------------------------- November 16, 2013
[.X.] Some changes and additions were made to the set of rules I have listed. You can view what was changed or added by reading this posted announcement

-------------------------- November 14, 2013
[.X.] Go Here and Here to see our last Growings and Pick Ups. New image codes are provided. Congratulations Everyone!

-------------------------- November 12, 2013
[.X.] Some sad news. It looks like I will have to be doing new url codes for each stage of growing, which means the Special Rare Tank Events that were said in the rules will not be happening. However on the Bright side, it just means these events will be moved to the thread.
[.X.] Go here for our most recent Growings. Congratulation Guys.

-------------------------- November 9, 2013
[.X.] I know I said I would be able to work on the Market items and certs from the flatsale, I however had to leave town. So I was unable to do anything. Sorry for the delay everyone!

-------------------------- November 7, 2013
[.X.] Our first Flatsale has ended with great success. All Eggs have found new happy owners.
[.X.] Our very first set of Growings. Go here to see them. Congratulation Guys

-------------------------- November 5, 2013
[.X.] A small Delay in growings due to events I had no control over.
[.X.] Go here for our latest Pick Up's. Congratulations Guys.
[.X.] There is a Delay on Tank Items and Pet Accessories right now. I lost all the work I put into them this morning do to my power getting shut off. I am so Sorry everyone.

-------------------------- November 3, 2013
[.X.] Our very first set of Pick ups. Go here to see them. Congratulations Guys.

-------------------------- November 2, 2013
[.X.] Game Time! Dice roll and Random Number, you get a chance to win up to 6 Candy-Corn themed Jellies, plus they come with a candy corn themed cert. All Jellies are Fast Growing.
[.X.] The Date's and Times for the Auction and Flatsale have been posted. Make sure your here if you want one.
[.X.] Adjusted the rules and finished adding in the Raffle and Contest Rules.

-------------------------- October 31, 2013
[.X.] Happy All Hallows' Eve Everyone.
[.X.] A Preview for our first Auction has been added.

-------------------------- October 30, 2013
[.X.] Flatsale Previews are up and some work has been done in the Market.

-------------------------- October 29, 2013
[.X.] 6 Egg's for the Grand Opening Flatsale have been made, Preview coming soon.
[.X.] Started construction on the shop.

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

Failure to read and follow the rules before purchasing a Jellyfish will result in some form of warning and moderator involvement if needed.

--------------------------General Rules
[.01.] Follow Gaia's Terms of Services and the B/C Regulations along side the thread Rules.
[.02.] Do not steal, edit, redistribute, copy, claim, alter or plagiarize anything within my shop. Thief's will be dealt with accordingly.
[.03.] Be polite and respectful to everyone within this shop.
[.04.] Do not beg, complain, threaten, guilt or whine in order to get a Jelly.
[.05.] Do not Quote the front page. If there needs to be a correction just point it out.
[.06.] Post all orders within the thread. PM'ed orders will be ignored unless I have given permission to go ahead and PM it.
[.07.] All trades are to be set to me, unless stated otherwise.
[.08.] Title all trades with page number and purpose of the trade (Example: Pg 40 - FS Order or Pet Items - Pg 10). All trades should be sent after Ordering.
[.09.] All trades must be sent within 24 hours after Notice of winning a Jelly. Only exception is in the case of an Auction winning.
[.10.] Please direct link your Jellies or you might miss out on rare tank events.
[.11.] Feel free to ask any question openly and/or to answer any questions openly, but don't act like you own the place.
[.12.] Do use the forums provided. If the correct forum is not used, the order will not be accepted.
[.13.] Do not edit your order forums. I keep detailed records of all orders.
[.14.] These JellyFish are not roleplay required.
[.15.] Be patient! I have a part time job that requires a lot of my energy and these Jellies take time to put together.
[.16.] Jellies come with a Free Premade cert. Certain parts of the cert are color-changeable in the mysteries Market.
[.17.] Do not advertise! If you wish to be an affiliate, please pm me your link and code. I will be making sure you have added me before I add you.
[.18.] All sales are final, there are no refunds.

--------------------------Flatsale Rules
[.01.] Forms may only be posted After I post "Go Flatsale". Any post made before are not counted!
[.02.] When all Jellies have been adopted, I will post "Stop Flatsale", along with a List of all the new owners.
[.03.] You may only claim one Jelly per Flatsale, unless stated otherwise. Proxying is allowed however you forfeit your claim by doing so.
[.04.] There is no reserving Jellies. Flatsales are first-come, first-serve.

--------------------------Auction Rules
[.01.] Bids may only be posted After I post "Go Auction". Any bids made before will not be counted.
[.02.] Auctions will end when I post "Stop Auction". No more bids will be taken after that.
[.03.] To be fair, all auctions have a 30 minute snipping rule. No snipping allowed.
[.04.] No retracting bids.
[.05.] Do not bid what you don't have.
[.06.] Winners have 48 hours to send in trades after winning an auction.

--------------------------Raffle Rules
[.01.] Tickets may only be bought after I post "Go Raffle". Trying to buy tickets before hand will not be counted.
[.02.] Raffles will end when I post "Stop Raffle". No one may buy tickets after that.
[.03.] The cost of tickets may very from raffle to raffle.
[.04.] There is no limit to how many tickets a user can purchase.
[.05.] Users do not get to choose their own numbers.
[.06.] If a raffle has multiple Jellies, a user may only be able to win one Jelly.
[.07.] If a raffle has multiple Jellies, a preferred list is required to be posed with the purchase of any amount of tickets.
[.08.] Gaia's random number generator will be used to determine the winner or winners of any raffle.
[.09.] Rarely will there be Raffles with a per-user ticket cap.

--------------------------Contest Rules
[.01.] Please check to see if there is a forum you should be using when doing any kind of contest.
[.02.] When rolling dice or generating numbers, make sure you are rolling/generating the right dice/number sets. Winning numbers with the wrong type of format does not count.
[.03.] Depending on the Contest going on more rules may need to be added. If so they will be added with the Contest. So always double check the contest station for additional rules.

Rules Are Subject to change :: ยป These rules can be adjusted or more rules can be added, though notice will be given.

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

--------------------------Stages of Growth
User Image
[.Egg.] Grow's between 3 and 7 days.
[.Baby.] Grow's between 5 and 9 days.
[.Teen.] Grow's between 7 and 11 days.
[.Adult.] Congratulation, your Jelly is an Adult, It will stay this way forever.

--------------------------Jellies Habitat
User Image
[.01.] The Shop's Name. Sometimes the color and "I's" design may change.
[.02.] The Tank. The outer wall of your Jellies living space.
[.03.] Certificate. This displays an Image of the Jellies face plus their name (Pink for female jellies and blue for male jellies) and Owners name.
[.04.] Main Window. This is where your Jelly spends all it's time floating up and down in total happiness.

--------------------------A Completed JellyFish
User Image
[.01.] This is a Basic Cert. Changes or additions made to the cert can be done down in the Mysteries Market.

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

----[.Q.] Do we get to choose the Jellies Gender?
[.A.] For the most part, no. Genders are typically pre-selected, however you are more then welcome to purchase a Gender Potion in the Mysteries Market. But sometimes on rare occasions genders can be chosen by the owner.

----[.Q.] Is there a limit to how many Jellies I can own?
[.A.] No, there are no limits on how many Jellies one user can own. However there is a limit to how many a user can purchase per sale.

----[.Q.] Is co-owning a JellyFish allowed?
[.A.] At this time, I would prefer to not allow co-ownership of Jellies.

----[.Q.] If we get more then one Jelly do the tanks connect or do I have to have another full image?
[.A.] The tanks are connectable. Unless you tell me other wise, your Jellies will all be connected until the limit of 8 tanks are reached.

----[.Q.] Can we purchase tanks without a Jelly?
[.A.] No you can not. Only time one can get a tank is if they have a Jelly.

----[.Q.] My Jellies just did a Breeding, Can I sell their egg's?
[.A.] You can only sell the egg's back to the Shop for 4k each. You cannot however sell them any other way, for this is not allowed.

----[.Q.] It's past my Jellies growth dates, what's happening?
[.A.] I understand right now you might be a little annoyed with me, but please be patient. I have a Part-time job that requires a lot of my energy (8 hour shifts, 4 times a week and mainly at night). So my sleep pattern is all messed up and I sleep like crap. I haven't worked in 4 years so it's a very hard transition. On top of that these Jellies take time, there are roughly 15 steps I have to go through to get a finished Jelly tank plus each Jelly has 12 frames for it's animation. So lots of time to make them. As the shop moves forward I am trying to come up with a better system on how to put them together faster and get the growings/pick ups done on time. So please be patient and if you think you might know of a solution I am all ears, really HELP.

----[.Q.] What are these special rare events?
[.A.] There are two types of special rare events. One is a tank event and the other is a Thread event.

----[.Q.] But what's the difference between the two?
[.A.] A tank event is typically an owner only, one person event and requires nothing to be done in order to claim the event prize. A thread event is typically open to everyone even if they do not own a Jelly and requires one to be fast in order to claim the event prize.

----[.Q.] So then what is a Tank Event exactly?
[.A.] Well, first off a tank event is identified by a wooden sign (User Image) that can be found inside of any given tank. If you own the tank in which the wooden sign appears in then you are able to claim the event prize, which also means you cannot claim another owners tank event. This type of event is random among the owners and produces random items. Yes that does mean that an item can be one of a kind too. In order to claim the tank event prize, the owner must quote me with an image of their tank with the wooden sign in it and post "CLAIMING MY PRIZE". Upon that post the prize will be reveled and the owner then can give it away or keep it.

----[.Q.] So then what is a Thread Event exactly?
[.A.] Thread events are firstly identified by a paper bag (User Image) that are randomly posted within the thread along with a question. If you are the first person to quote and answer the question correctly then you are able to claim the event prize. This type of event is random and everyone is able to participate. Prizes inside of the bag very, it could be an item or even an adult Jelly. In order to claim the thread event prize, you must quote the event post and be the first person to answer the question correctly. Upon answering the question correctly the prize will be reveled and the winner can choose to either keep it or give it away.

----[.Q.] I have an Event Jelly/Grams Jelly but I wish for them to be connected with my other Jellies, Is that possible?
[.A.] All Event Jellies come with the same size tanks as normal Jellies, so it is possible to connect them with your other Jellies. As for Gram Jellies, sadly no. The reason Gram Jellies will not be able to connect to other Jelly tanks is because most of the time Gram Jellies come in smaller designed tanks and only have two stages.

----[.Q.] Do you take guest colorist and/or Can I be a guest colorist?
[.A.] Yes I will allow guest colorist, if you wish to be one just shoot me a PM. That all depends on if I like what you bring to the table. PM me to talk about it.

----[.Q.] I have a question that is not answered here and I feel like this question should be put up, what do I do?
[.A.] Well first off, please ask me your question and if you feel that the question in which you are asking maybe asked by another or not answered on the front page, let me know that too and I will add it here.

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

-------------------------- Flatsale
[.Date.] December 3, 2013
[.Time.] 12:00 pm PST
[.Cost.] 65,000 gold Each
[.Extra.] These jellies are edited and go from egg to adult in 4 days.
User Image
[.01.] Female [.02.] Female
[.03.] Male
[.04.] Female

-------------------------- Auction
[.Date.] TBA
[.Time.] TBA
[.Short Bid.] 50,000 gold
[.Min Bid Inc.] 1,000 gold
[.Highest Bid.]

[.01.] TBD

--------------------------Raffle
[.Date.] TBA
[.Time.] TBA
[.Cost.] TBA per Ticket

[.01.] TBD
----Ticket Holders
[..]

User Image

Crevan2008 rolled 0 4-sided dice: Total: 0 (0-0)

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

-------------------------- None Currently
[.Date.] TBA
[.Time.] TBA
[.Cost.] Free
[.00.] TBD

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

--------------------------Tank Colors
[.Cost.] 1 - 26 :: Free

User Image

--------------------------Water Colors
[.Cost.] 1 :: Free
[.Cost.] 2 - 20 :: 1,000 Gold Each

User Image

--------------------------Sand Colors
[.Cost.] 1 :: Free
[.Cost.] 2 - 9 :: 500 Gold Each

User Image

--------------------------Tank Items
[.Cost.]

--------------------------Pet Accessories
[.Cost.] 1 - 2 :: 750 Gold Each
[.Cost.] 3 - 13 :: 2,000 Gold Each
[.X.] Items 3 - 13 can change color. Only the area's that are colored in Brown are changeable however.
[.X.] Please provided me with either the Hex Code or RGB Code for the colors wanted.
[.X.] Only Adults can wear accessories.

User Image
User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

--------------------------Breeding Rules & Information
[.01.] Breedings cost 60,000g and can be split between owners.
[.02.] Jellies can only breed when they have reached their adult stage. Sorry Gram Jellies can not breed.
[.03.] Jellies can breed with either gender, however Jellies with the same gender will produce eggs with the same gender has the parents.
[.04.] Breeding takes around 2 weeks.
[.05.] Jellies produces around 6 egg's naturally, however if an owner wishes to take a chance with luck there is a Fertilizer potion that can help the Jellies produce up to 10 egg's if successfully used.
[.06.] Each owner can only select 1 egg. If a successful fertilizer potion was used each owner can select 2 eggs.
[.07.] Remaining eggs can either be given away to other users, can be given away through contest/games or can be sold back to the shop for 4k each.
[.08.] Both owners are not required to both own a fertilizer potion, only one owner needs to have one in order to use it on a breeding pair. This is an additional cost and can be purchased in the market.
[.09.] Breeding Jellies can come from the same owner or from two different owners.
[.10.] There are only 4 Love Tanks. Each tank will open only once a month for a short amount of time (Normally 2 days). Tanks that are not claimed will then be closed.
[.11.] If the Love Tanks are closed and empty, owners do still have a chance. They can choose to bribe the shop keeper to give their chosen pair the empty closed Love Tank.
[.12.] While it is strongly encouraged to share the breeding tanks with other owners by only claiming a tank, the shop will not deny an owner from claiming all Love Tanks.
[.13.] If breeding with another owner, both parties must consent to the pairing.
[.14.] There is no cool down period for Jellies after breeding.
[.15.] Jellies with mutations (Wings, Fading, Tails, ect) have a 15% chance to pass on their traits to their children.
[.16.] Jellies with the same gender have a 10% chance to have an egg of the opposite gender.
[.17.] Once the Jellies have completed breeding, both owners will need to roll 1 6-sided dice, the owner with the highest number gets first pick.
[.18.] There are other potions and powder bags in the market that will give owners more control over their Jellies breedings for purchase. These however come at an additional cost.
[.19.] If owners would like, for an additional cost of 25,000 gold owners can request to have a copy of their mating Jellies in the Love Tank together without any of their children. This can be split between owners and will not be connected to any other tanks.
[.20.] If owners would like, for an additional cost of 150,000 gold owners can request to have a copy of their mating Jellies in the Love Tank together with their children. Children in the Love Tank will go through their growth stages. This can be split between owners and will not be connected to any other tanks.

-------------------------- Love Tank #1
[.Statues.] Closed
User Image
[.Owners.] Owner One ~ Owner Two

-------------------------- Love Tank #2
[.Statues.] Closed
User Image

-------------------------- Love Tank #3
[.Statues.] Closed
User Image

-------------------------- Love Tank #4
[.Statues.] Closed
User Image

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

--------------------------Custom Rules
[.01.] Customs can be either Growing or Adult.
[.02.] Jellies do not wear clothing or have hair. Accessories are fine though.
[.03.] Only slight edits [mutations] to the base can be made. (Wings, tails, missing legs, ect). You can always ask if your not sure.
[.04.] Customs are based on a Bribe System. So keep that in mind when asking for either an Adult or a Growing Jelly.
[.05.] PM me ALL Custom Orders.
[.06.] There will only be Two Custom Slots each month.
[.07.] Certain cosplys might be allowed. Cosplays will never be duplicated, even in a different color.
[.08.] No two jellies will be the same. They must be of different colors expect for Cosplay customs.
[.09.] I do not offer custom certs at this time.
[.10.] If your order is complicated expect to pay more.
[.11.] If I need to add more rules for customs I can do so at any time.
[.12.] I have the right to decline any custom order.

-------------------------- Custom Slot #1
[.Taken by.] Closed

-------------------------- Custom Slot #2
[.Taken by.] Closed

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

-------------------------- Flatsale/Auction/Raffle Order Forum
[.Code.]
[size=11][color=MediumSlateBlue][b][u][color=white]--------------------------[/color] I TOTALLY want this Jelly![/u][/b][/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Owners Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](proxying is allowed)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Type.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Flatsale/Auction/Raffle)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Egg #.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Pet Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Name Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Connected.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Yes or No)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Tank Color.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Water Color.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Sand Color.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Tank Items.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Pet Accessories.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here) - (Hex code or RGB code Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Potion.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Total.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Final Amount Here)[/color][/size]

-------------------------- Auction Bidders Forum
[.Code.]
[size=11][color=MediumSlateBlue][b][u][color=white]--------------------------[/color] Bidding on This Here Jelly![/u][/b][/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Egg #.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Bid.][/color] [color=#4A708B](What your Bidding)[/color][/size]

-------------------------- Raffle Ticket Forum
[.Code.]
[size=11][color=MediumSlateBlue][b][u][color=white]--------------------------[/color]Ticket Please[/u][/b][/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Number of Tickets.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Preferred List.][/color] [color=#4A708B](From most wanted to least)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Total.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Amount Here)[/color][/size]

-------------------------- Tank Items/Pet Accessories/Potion Order Forum
[.Code.]
[size=11][color=MediumSlateBlue][b][u][color=white]--------------------------[/color] Changing Time![/u][/b][/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Owners Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Can be Gifted)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Name of Jelly Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Tank Items.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Pet Accessories.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here) - (Hex code or RGB code Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Potion.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Total.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Final Amount Here)[/color][/size]

-------------------------- Breeding Order Forum
Partner's must agree to the breeding pair. Agreeing or disagreeing must be done by quoting the forum and saying so.
[.Code.]
[size=11][color=MediumSlateBlue][b][u][color=white]--------------------------[/color] Lets have Babies![/u][/b][/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Owners Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Pet Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Partner's Owner Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Partner's Pet Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Potion/Powders.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Number Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Copy Request.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Yes or No) - (W/O Children or W/ Children)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Extra.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Anything extra here. Using a Potion/Powder Ticket or already purchased potion/powders state so here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Total.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Final Amount Here) - (Is it being split between owners?)[/color][/size]

-------------------------- Custom Order Forum
[.Code.]
[size=11][color=MediumSlateBlue][b][u][color=white]--------------------------[/color] COME TO LIFE![/u][/b][/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Owners Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Can be Gifted)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Pet Name.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Name Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Jellies Gender.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Male or Female)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Stages.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Growing or Adult)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Pattern/Color.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Desired Edits.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Here)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Extra.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Anything else you want to add)[/color]
[color=#A025BF][.Total.][/color] [color=#4A708B](Bribed Amount Here)[/color][/size]

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image
To date, we have 7 owners and 12 Jellies
6 Males and 6 Females
------ Owners Name
[.Link to Cert.]
- Pets Name - - Gender - - DoB - - Stage - - Colorist - - Acquisition method

------ Crevan2008
[.XxX.]
- - Angel - - Female - - 10/29/13 - - Adult - - Crevan2008 - - Pet Freebie

------ Missy-Kun
[.XxX.]
- Astra - - Female - - 11/3/13 - - Adult - - Crevan2008 - - Dice Roll // Candy Corn Themed
- Azazel - - Male - - 11/14/13 - - Baby - - Crevan2008 - - First Flatsale

------ Yuri2476
[.XxX.]
- Cane - - Male - - 11/3/13 - - Adult - - Crevan2008 - - Dice Roll // Candy Corn Themed
- Huru - - Male - - 11/5/13 - - Teen - - Crevan2008 - - Dice Roll // Candy Corn Themed
- Creamy Jaci - - Female - - 11/14/13 - - Baby - - Crevan2008 - - First Flatsale
- Tassimo - - Female - - 11/14-13 - - Baby - - Crevan2008 - - First Auction

------ CantPhaseMe
[.XxX.]
- Cadbury - - Male - - 11/5/13 - - Teen - - Crevan2008 - - Random Number // Candy Corn Themed
- Splits - - Male - - 11/14/13 - - Baby - - Crevan2008 - - First Flatsale

------ Countess Kinoko
[.XxX.]
- Levantine - - Female - - 11/14/13 - - Baby - - Crevan2008 - - First Flatsale

------ Plushiesexual
[.XxX.]
- Serenity - - Female - - 11/14/13 - - Baby - - Crevan2008 - - First Flatsale

------ Drama50
[.XxX.]
- Lethan - - Male - - 11/14/13 - - Baby - - Crevan2008 - - First Flatsale

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

--------------------------My Links
User Image
[.Code.]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.88699655/][IMG]http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i342/wby/Link_1.gif[/IMG][/url]

--------------------------Affiliates
[.01.] There are no banner size limits but if the Banner is really huge, I will place it in text.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

----Inspiration
[.01.] CantPhaseMe, she has this cute octopi shop, then Missy-Kun made a Seal shop, so I figured why not a Jelly shop. Chain reaction!

----Banners, Artwork, Lineart
[.01.] 100% of everything done in this shop belongs to and was made by Crevan2008

----Programs Used
[.01.] Window's 7 Paint for coloring
[.02.] Window's 7 Small Font for certificate font
[.03.] PhotoShop Elements for all animation and layering

User Image

Firebreathing Kin

User Image

Reserving!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items