Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
I missed you too! I'm so glad to see you back! And I feel bad because I didn't see the new thread until I got the guild notice. *been kind of inactive lately*

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
lord_pippa_ari
*slinks through for the first time in a LONG time, followed by Kou and Koko* >3>;
Hi ari! heart

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
WyvernScale
I missed you too! I'm so glad to see you back! And I feel bad because I didn't see the new thread until I got the guild notice. *been kind of inactive lately*
No no, that's okay, you know I'm not one to mind that at all. I disappear for a long time, all the time, myself. redface I'm just happy to see you. heart

Manly Wyvern

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Comrades in Arms 150
<3! I'm thrilled to see you back and to see life in this place again. And the elders! Those are neat. *_*

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
FelineOddity
lord_pippa_ari
*slinks through for the first time in a LONG time, followed by Kou and Koko* >3>;
Hi ari! heart

Lo~! *waves*

Koko: ....................... -.- *Antisocial*

Kou: *chews on the thread corner* @w@

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
WyvernScale
<3! I'm thrilled to see you back and to see life in this place again. And the elders! Those are neat. *_*
oh yes, I can't wait to color some of those up! I just can't decide if I should give them cel-shaded templates like the original Kage or go soft shading so I can get more detailed... road block!

Either way though, I hope a lot of people get elders done, they look so cool. whee

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
lord_pippa_ari
FelineOddity
lord_pippa_ari
Hi ari! heart

Lo~! *waves*

Koko: ....................... -.- *Antisocial*

Kou: *chews on the thread corner* @w@
Haha, most of my Kage would probably be with Koko on that one. X3

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kou's not much of a social guy either...but he's happy since no one is stopping him from chewing on something. xD He's got an oral fixation, me thinks.

Kou: ..........*plots chew session with Ari's favorite teddybear next time he is at work*

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

FelineOddity
WyvernScale
oh yes, I can't wait to color some of those up! I just can't decide if I should give them cel-shaded templates like the original Kage or go soft shading so I can get more detailed... road block!

Either way though, I hope a lot of people get elders done, they look so cool. whee

Your templates should all match. Give them the consistancy 3nodding

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hence Xemeture; The code Gaia wanted me to type to post this post.

Sounds like a Nobody. lol

Shading......Hmm.... Details are always fun, but really you should work with whichever shading you like better. If you feel more comfortable with one, it'll show in your work with that style, over the other. *nod* So do whichever you're more comfortable with.

Ruthless Consumer

Oh mai fluffy flying kittens this place is alive again! -squeees and pronks about- Yus! I love it! -gleeful-

It's so good to see you again Feline-luff, and rowr, elders, ftw! -cannot resist urge-

Ruthless Consumer

-rolls all over the beauty of the place somemore- Mnnn luv luv luv. Really glad to see it back, this shop always had such a wonderful concept -and arts- Wow..my journal is old. Must update!

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Lural
FelineOddity
WyvernScale

Your templates should all match. Give them the consistancy 3nodding
That is true. The new elder art is just much more... fluffier, I suppose. But consistency would be for the best. heart

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
Shiningamisgirl
-rolls all over the beauty of the place somemore- Mnnn luv luv luv. Really glad to see it back, this shop always had such a wonderful concept -and arts- Wow..my journal is old. Must update!
Hi Shini!! heart Thank you! redface And haha, I feel the same way, mine is super old too. burning_eyes

Invisible Kitten

-Gives new thread love-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas