• Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
How would one find a freebie or some contest to get a Kage? I am sorry, new here. lol
The Jester Queen
How would one find a freebie or some contest to get a Kage? I am sorry, new here. lol

Sadly the colorist here has been mia for awhile, so there's no freebies or pets currently. Most of us are loyal-longtimers who hope Fee comes back some day. Sorry!

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
magnadearel
The Jester Queen

Sadly the colorist here has been mia for awhile, so there's no freebies or pets currently. Most of us are loyal-longtimers who hope Fee comes back some day. Sorry!

naw that sucks, oh well ill wait.
The Jester Queen

It really does. We're hoping against hope Fee returns to us. You're more than welcome to hang with us though!

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
magnadearel
The Jester Queen

It really does. We're hoping against hope Fee returns to us. You're more than welcome to hang with us though!

Awe yay! ^^
Seems pretty quiet here lately. How's everyone?!
I have decided a new breeding project. >.< Anyone wanna help?

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
magnadearel
Seems pretty quiet here lately. How's everyone?!
I have decided a new breeding project. >.< Anyone wanna help?
what is it? (:

Also Fee is on FR. Can just message her there to chat. I pretty much gave up on gaia too. The only reason why i am still here is because is pretty shops like Kage and Soquili.
FrostyPeaches
what is it? (:

Also Fee is on FR. Can just message her there to chat. I pretty much gave up on gaia too. The only reason why i am still here is because is pretty shops like Kage and Soquili.

3 pairs of mirrors to breed the full color range in X/obsidian/obsidian with Vipera/hypnotic/underbelly. Gladly accepting fodder for 10k or any treasure donations. XD Lol.

How ya been doing Frosty? Ooooo A Fee?! A real live Fee! Fee should stop in and say hi. Mmmm yes. Pretty shops and rp is what keeps me around. Now if only I'd do my replies. >.>

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
magnadearel
3 pairs of mirrors to breed the full color range in X/obsidian/obsidian with Vipera/hypnotic/underbelly. Gladly accepting fodder for 10k or any treasure donations. XD Lol.

How ya been doing Frosty? Ooooo A Fee?! A real live Fee! Fee should stop in and say hi. Mmmm yes. Pretty shops and rp is what keeps me around. Now if only I'd do my replies. >.>

yeah she is on FR more than gaia. that happened to some other colourists that i like. so once in a while i just pester them on there XD they don't seem to mind haha.
i am very behind in rps. i am trying to get caught up this summer. thinking of just replying while being at work.

that is a big project you are taking up! i have been meaning to clear out some lair space but all the cheap exalts end up being first gens or like old dragons. i don't exalt those so they are flooding my lair with dragons i don't have the heart to kill off. with that said, if i snipe some more cheap dragons i could send some your way. i used my treasure to buy skunk and rabbit meat items. i hoard those. XD

-----------

@The Jester Queen
there is a very slim to no chance that Fee might revive this shop.
FrostyPeaches

Oooo I need to get her sn so I can pester shower love on her! Oh gosh I'm totally ignoring my rps. XD
Yes, yes it is. I have 4 of the dragons I need so far. Need so many genes. DX Aawww lucky dragons. *hugs* That's so sweet of you thank you! I might have skunks or rabbits I could give ya. <3 *Goes to show them off.*

Pair 1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pair 2

Maybe you guys could help me. I'm looking for a lavender/obsidian/obsidian male. The only one in the AH last I looked was too pretty to turn into a mirror. o.o Anyone able to breed this color combo?

Feral Citizen

7,925 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
do yall mind if i put up random gifs every now and then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff