Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Werewolf

9,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
*pokes at her eggs* >< Hatch you darn icy, haaatch~

Savage Stalker

Anyone in need of a CB Lumina or Trihorn eggy?

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

I would take the lumina but I'm out of pinks to influence it and I'd really just want a pair. xD maybe next time! trying to clear out my eggs for valentine's eggs!

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I'll take the trihorn if you don't want it biggrin

Savage Stalker

I just snagged them so I need to wait a bit before I trade 'em. XD;

If you want Capcap, I'll influence it and wait for it to hatch and gender for you?

I'll send the Trihorn your way when I can Lural~ =D

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

That would be awesome Ase, I needs me a lovely boy. xD

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

doh I'm really sad, someone was going to trade me a nice silver and a messy gold for some eggs I had nabbed, and they sent me the trade link and everything, but the link didn't work.. so I sent them my own trade link just to make it easier on them. I just checked the egg (which hatched) from the link they sent me initially and someone besides the original person owns it now. ): Pretty bummed, I would have been looking harder for a trade if I had known they would just trade the egg off elsewhere..

Savage Stalker

I'm not big on trading on the forums. Not a fan of the forums in general really. =/

On an unrelated note, I was checking the lineage of my V-day dragons because I've never actually been around to snag CBs and it turns out my Rosebuds are siblings. Dunno how I managed that. XD;

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

HAha omg ase xD

yeah I may just stick to offering on trades that are already posted, I'm pretty bummed out. ):

Shapeshifter

I've never traded for anything. xD I have only junk dragons.

Amorous Lunatic

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
*drags herself off to bed and promises she'll get things done tomorrow* emotion_zzz

Cynnybun's Wife

Shirtless Lunatic

I've only traded with you guys here xd And even then it's more of "Who wants this? I'll give you things."

Invisible Kitten

-Points down at her eggs-
All from the Forums.

I am excited for V-day though, I have never nabbed any V-day dragons before, so I'm hoping for at least one of each.

Shapeshifter

My cave is linked in my messy sig. xD

Quiziness's Waifu

Aged Gaian

I've gotten some good catches lately so I've been trying to get some things that I don't have. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff