Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Melo- Unless you wanted more for Riley and Hazan, I was just assuming they reached the camp and went their separate ways.
And yes, indeed, unexpected changes can make things very interesting X3

Enduring Guardian

Sounds good Cornet, I think that we will be finished for that one.

Well it is not high enough for heart burn. It really is just above each hip. It is strange. Oh well. I am sure it will go away soon.

Oh yes well we can start some Koujen experiments with Havard. Wonder what we should do with them after the meta <3

Wind-up Waffles

That sounds good, Dea, if the others wanted to do that! It could go any number of ways! And if not... they could certainly meet up in town later on, too. :3

Corny, that sound like a logical next step, so that's perfectly fine. I think if they ran into each other again Hazan would be happy to know Riley's doing well.

Dooma~
Hm, yeah from that placement it could be a number of things. >< I've actually pulled a muscle that seemed to be like an organ problem. But it wasn't... I hope it resolves itself quickly for you.
LOL! Yes we need to discuss what would happen for sure.

Shy Regular

Alright, sounds good. I don't know if Thali is going to be up for it right now, only she can tell us that.

Wind-up Waffles

No pressure. smile
Switch will definitely want to touch base with Callie and Lightning later on, though. They have a lot to catch up on.

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
HAPPY MOLE DAY EVERYONE!

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Melo- Cool, cool!

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#
Alright, sounds good. I don't know if Thali is going to be up for it right now, only she can tell us that.

I'm up to it, if you guys don't mind me being a bit slow! : ) My coworkers really helped me make sense of my feelings, and I went on a shopping spree. Chocolate helped, but so do the new clothes. And I only work four hours today. 8D

Enduring Guardian

Thank you Melomar I think that the pain is going it away. It is still there but not nearly as bad right now. So I think what ever it was is shall go away soon. And I think we are working out a good plan for our next PD Oh and speaking of PDs did you want to do one of Mitja and Eclipse? Or Eclipse and maybe the twins?

Cute Fairy

One of my friends sent me the Howl Gaia item. 8D So thrilled!

Enduring Guardian

Congrats Thali

Shy Regular

I wouldn't mind you being a bit slow, Thali.

And sounds good, Mel. I am sure Callie feels the same way lol

Cute Fairy

Dea and #Teddy#
I wouldn't mind you being a bit slow, Thali.

And sounds good, Mel. I am sure Callie feels the same way lol
You are the most understanding person ever. <3 Thanks Dea!

Shy Regular

I try to be lol

Wind-up Waffles

*snickers at Tyche*

Gonna have to wait on that one, Dooma. I'm not going to RP him in the shop for a bit yet. I've been RPing him as a support pokemon so far so it would be hard to fill in the blanks.

I don't mind slow, Thali. I'm slow. Just need to find out what DarkHikari wants to do. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff