Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

I've been sick for awhile. My oldest is dizzy, and coughing and stuff...and just ugh its not fun. Husband was sent home from work yesterday morning, and called out for tomorrow. Two of my boys were home sick today. Hopefully they can go tomorrow.

Enduring Guardian

Mewmouse
OHMAHGOSH, DOOMA! Mariette's so adorable! *cuddles her*

yay I am so glad you think she is adorable <3

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Yay! Income tax forms completed!

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Its amazing how much work you can get done by simply not logging into AIM. Although ..lonely i managed to get Bestat and Lorne inked. Garvan is about 80% inked. hurrah. *falls down and crawls to bed*

Enduring Guardian

Man I really need to get Mariette's solo rp set up and a a summery of her finding the star so I can try and snag a slot for her to grow.

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
*pats Dooma* sounds like your in the same boat at me for Sabria. Though I got her one solo done, started her jirachi star finding solo but still need the one rp for it to count. Don't suppose you'd care for one with Mariette?

Enduring Guardian

*smiles at the pat and nods* Yup same boat it would seem. Of course I would love a PD with Sabria. I will have to head off to bed now so if you don't mind starting it I will totally reply tomorrow. Or I can set it up tomorrow if you like.

Oh and I don't know if you wanted to continue the rp between C.A.I.Z.U. and Blake but it is your post in it <3

Shy Gaian

Custom Chance

Up for grabs! It's a random roll thing, so just fill out the form if you are interested and I will roll in twenty four hours. This time around is just for Normal/Normal Shiny/Normal Hybrids.

A custom chance for Legendary/Legendary-Hybrid will be offered later in the month. <3

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Neat customs!

Good luck everyone. *is refraining from entering*

and yay inked Lorne & Bastet and nearly done Garvan! *cheers for Jay*

Dangerous Nerd

I will eagerly await her growth request, Dooma. X3

Hope you and yours are feeling better, Liri!

Go, Jay, go!

Ooooooo, customs! Good luck to everyone that enters!

I am currently gearing up for a local convention that's happening next weekend, so my apologies for being rather scarce. I have a lot of costumes that need a fixin' (and not all are mine).

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I for once feel I have enough characters XD for the moment anyway LOL need to get some of them grown before i even consider getting more @_@

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Dooma
*smiles at the pat and nods* Yup same boat it would seem. Of course I would love a PD with Sabria. I will have to head off to bed now so if you don't mind starting it I will totally reply tomorrow. Or I can set it up tomorrow if you like.

Oh and I don't know if you wanted to continue the rp between C.A.I.Z.U. and Blake but it is your post in it <3

Y....ess i can post in that rp XD as long as you don't feel its ..horrendously outdated I can continue with it.

If you can set up an rp with Sabria that would be awesome. Got plenty of work to do today...so many errands @_@

Wind-up Waffles

Ooh. Finally, a chance to get Frank! I've been so looking forward to bringing her to life. I shall send in a form later today! biggrin

In the meantime, good luck to all that give it a try! heart

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Well the two who missed school went today Mew, much to their dismay. Rids stayed home sick. I'm still...blargh. lol

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
I reall need to finish up nate's reqs

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers