Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Tyche Fortuna's Significant Otter

Sparkly Pants

Oooh... fun rolls, you guys! Can't wait to see what you end up doing with those won potions! o:

[/belated] >3>;

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Mooogz!

Good evening!

Sparkly Pants

Good evening! 83

Sorry I haven't been hanging around in here much lately. 100+ degree weather and full-time work have been a bit of a drain. @.x;

*superglues arm to thread* <3

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
I imagine it would be ><

Glad to see you back though!

Sparkly Pants

Unfortunately. Dx I wanna be more actiiiive. >3> But yes! Thanks! I should make it a point to post in here more regardless, so that's what I'm going to try to do. xD

Also, I want to try that tea that you linked to... sounds delicious. o3o

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
You should! XD

And I mentioned that I liked the citrus one more, but I did like both.

I have found some on amazon....I am thinking of getting it...
<_<
>_>

XD

Sparkly Pants

I'll be trying! *w*

Well it's always good to have variety, even if you have one you definitely like above the other. owo Besides, tea is good to keep a person going throughout the day, so if it's not too expensive on Amazon, why not get some? xD

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Yay!

A jar was like 13 bucks? And, well, this won't keep a person going in the caffeine sense. It isn't a true tea, made from tea leaves, after all.

Shy Regular

*waves to Moog*

Cute Fairy

I go swimming because of what Moog said. 100+ weather = inactive, irritable Thali. The last five days it's ranged from 106-109. Elsa really needs to come freeze summer...

It's been rough enough without all this heat. >/

I get Pokemon tomorrow! I'm so excited! Moog and Avid are going to play with me, and Orphy. ^^ I need to get Avid's 3ds friend code.

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
With this new gofusion charm thing, I am just waiting for them to replace the diamonds with moons and add clovers, horseshoes, rainbows, etc. :p

Wind-up Waffles

I worked 8 hours today in this heat. 100+ is not fun and makes for easy heat exhaustion. so been battling that. But! I was getting somewhere with this subroutine so I might put in another hour or two tonight after dinner. >> <<

Tyche~
Re: yesterday
That's awesome! Now we know that you are "most favored customer" instead of "that guy that always sits there." xD I looked that dish up on Wikipedia, that looks really tasty. Out of curiosity, what is the red stuff that is in nearly every photo? It looks like something mixed with barbecue sauce?
(haha, I would have expected the egg to cook itself with the heat!, but I was curious!)
Jujube tea? I've only had the candy... what is the taste like?
Yuzu tea sounds delicious. Was it sweetened? It sounds like it would be (and great for a sore throat!)

Annnnd Re: today
They're magically delicious!

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Melomar

Ack, too much working in the heat >< Be careful! I lucked out and it rained today XD *tries to send some over to you and Moogz*

Lol yes, I am the most favored customed! :p
This is the sauce [x] I liked it XD

Well the tea...at first it tasted sweet but afterwords there was an aftertaste that took me a bit to place. It seemed distinctly datish (is that a word? If not, it should be, but it tasted like a date XD Other names for jujube are red date, Chinese date, Korean date, or Indian date.)
It was delicious! And yes, it was sweetened. I imagine it would be great for a sore throat XD I found some on amazon and am thinking of getting it. It is almost like a marmalade, but made out of the Yuzu. Basically, you take a couple teaspoons of the marmalade and just pour hot water over it.

LOL, yes, magically delicious XD

Wind-up Waffles

Yeah, it was pretty bad yesterday because I didn't realize I was getting ill until I had to get into cold water or pass out. Oops. xD; And tonight we're eating hot noodles. What? xD

Ahhh, sounds really good! And bad for me! xD

Hm, date... like? Datelike? Date-like? xD Oh I see! I didn't realize they were a type of date. That definitely sounds tasty. Both sound tasty. I'm a fan of citrus in general so reading about it, while it did not sound like your typical tea, did sound really good!

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Ack >< And hot noodles on top of that? For shame! :p T

Yes, it does seem like it may be bad for you :p

Lol XD Yeah, I love citrus! Definitely not your typical tea, but it was tasty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff