Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Enduring Guardian

Sleep is sooo overrated!

Dangerous Nerd

Indeed it is, Dooma. Can't get things done if you're asleep... at least, I can't. cat_razz

Random question for all: Is anyone needing/wanting growths from me anytime soon?
Ish?

I could get Uaithne, Demeter and Eden all ready to grow if I'd actually work on solo's...since I don't know if I'd do an rp with Eden right now... *lol*

*is slacking*

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

I am also soon-ish for a growing. Cephas needs a solo and star finding before he can grow....

Mr Glacial's Significant Otter

Feral Galaxy

I would love to grow Kenna. >////<

Cute Fairy

I could get babies ready, but no rush! I'm slow anyway.

I'm slacking, too.

Tyche Fortuna's Significant Otter

Sparkly Pants

Baww, Dooma, hopefully they'll stop lecturing you now that you're home! xD

I wish I didn't have to sleep. So much time wasted that way... *siiigh*

Arashi's about ready, there was just one more solo I wanted to write before then but his basic requirements are done. I could sit it out this next time if needed, though. I did get a slot last time, after all. owo;

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

Tammy still needs to find his star first. x3 <333

Enduring Guardian

Oh oh Dooma is always wanting things from Mew <3 I would love a growing but I do not think the few I have from you are ready for growth sad

Wind-up Waffles

Mew~ not I. Also been 'slacking.'

Whee, I basically slept the day away today. I could probably go back to bed, too. x_x

Dangerous Nerd

I was just wondering how much time I had before people started getting antsy for a spot... I have a lot of crochet projects I'd like to get done, so I was hoping I didn't have to stress and get them done quickly.

Wind-up Waffles

Hm, didn't you say a while back you had some off-gaia projects to work on? I think it's understandable to focus more on those, especially considering the time of year. :3

Dangerous Nerd

*nods* These are those projects... the blanket I made took FAR longer than anticipated and pushed everything else back. >_<

Wind-up Waffles

That's also understandable. *nod*

Cornetified's Waifu

Dapper Codger

I think the only one I have ready is Masahiko. C: Totally your call on opening spots, but if you've got projects you want/need to get done, do those first! No stress.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff