Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Shy Regular

Yeah, it was really annoying *nods*

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Painted Moose's Kouhai

Precious Loiterer

Fea Line's Partner In Crime

Sugary Snack

Wind-up Waffles

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
Happy Birthday Liri!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Thanks Tyche!

Dangerous Nerd

Happy birthday, Liri!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Hehe thanks Mew!

Shy Gaian

User Image

Ialu: First we have Banafru, an active little Tropius. He seems to be enjoying his ball quite a bit! ^_^

User Image

Ialu: Another child! *claps his hands* This one seems pretty rambunctious as well! I hear his name is Dart and he's a Shiny Yanma that enjoys parkour... whatever that might be.

User Image

Ialu: *scoots away from this one* Oh dear... Etna, the Shadow Groudon, does not seem to be happy about her change. I advise everyone to stay away from her until she calms down. *gulps*

User Image

Ialu: Another legendary growth! Phee, the Manaphy, sure is looking pretty in all those bright colors! ^_^ And look at that guitar! Maybe she'll play something for us!
Let's all congratulate her on making it to adulthood!

User Image

Ialu: The last of the growths this time around is Emmerich. He looks more than a little concerned... but my! He seems to have also evolved into a Magneton!

User Image

Ialu: And Fiore! The... male? Yes, the male Florges. He sure has a gorgeous dress!

Mew here, I will be taking a break from art until what will most likely be the beginning of next year. I have a lot of projects outside of Gaia that need to be taken care of before the holidays. Thanks for your understanding! heart
Also, not sure when Journals or stars will be up, sorry... I don't have the star template. cat_sweatdrop

MoogerMint's Princess

Clever Girl

18,875 Points
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Invisibility 100
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

WOOOO! Excellent job Mew!

*Huggles up Phee* She looks amazing! and poor Emery!!

*Flail* So cute all of 'em!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Working on certs now!

Stellar Dragon

Amazing job on everyone, Mew! *gives you all the luffs* They all came out wonderful! *cuddles Banafru and Fiore lots* <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff