Welcome to Gaia! ::

Working on Growths! What are you looking for?

Pokemon to Child Growth! 0.18801996672213 18.8% [ 113 ]
Child to Teen Growth! 0.22961730449251 23.0% [ 138 ]
Teen to Adult Growth! 0.10149750415973 10.1% [ 61 ]
Customs! 0.48086522462562 48.1% [ 289 ]
Total Votes:[ 601 ]

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Cooro Cooro
"Littlest Bit Adventure!"And this is a tag back to you~ I think Petaya is falling in love with Pyry's eyes. XD They are really cool!

Tag back! and thats adorable really! *lol* Mooger did awesome on Pyry *nods lots*

Dapper Lunatic

4,025 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Manu~Koa

Tag to Neptune x Alohi

Dooma

Tag to C.A.I.Z.U and Habika
Tag to C.A.I.Z.U and Blake

Friendly Friend

Lirilei
"Littlest Bit Adventure!"

Tag back! and thats adorable really! *lol* Mooger did awesome on Pyry *nods lots*

Taggers!

I can't wait til I get Pyry to grow too! He's going to be an adorable baby boo! and they can have another PD! biggrin

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Cooro Cooro
I can't wait til I get Pyry to grow too! He's going to be an adorable baby boo! and they can have another PD! biggrin

I'm sure Petaya'll look adorable, and Pyry'll be thrilled to see his friend bigger (and with a name!)

and tag back!

Friendly Friend

Lirilei

I'm sure Petaya'll look adorable, and Pyry'll be thrilled to see his friend bigger (and with a name!)

and tag back!

D'aww, thank you! I have faith in Mooger's ability!!

Tags back~

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Tag! Petaya's so cute!

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Friendly Friend

Thank you, thank you! biggrin I keep thinking, if Pyry had kept his woolly winter clothing, Petaya would be sucking them dry of static! XD I live up in the fridged cold, and I know I'm constantly a frizzy, staticy mess!

And tags back~

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Cooro Cooro

Thank you, thank you! biggrin I keep thinking, if Pyry had kept his woolly winter clothing, Petaya would be sucking them dry of static! XD I live up in the fridged cold, and I know I'm constantly a frizzy, staticy mess!

And tags back~

Tag back!

*lol* Yeah it's 'too hot' for him at the moment in all his winter clothes. They're perfect for up on top of a snowy mountain top though *snicker*

Friendly Friend

Lirilei
*lol* Yeah it's 'too hot' for him at the moment in all his winter clothes. They're perfect for up on top of a snowy mountain top though *snicker*

Tags!!

XD one day, one day, Petaya will take a field trip! biggrin And the first thing he'll do, out of habit, is latch himself to Pyry and suck his static dry! XDDDD

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Cooro Cooro
Lirilei

Tags!!

XD one day, one day, Petaya will take a field trip! biggrin And the first thing he'll do, out of habit, is latch himself to Pyry and suck his static dry! XDDDD

lol At least then Pyry'll have all his wintery clothes on, and probably a present for his friend and stuff.

Tag back!

Friendly Friend

Lirilei
lol At least then Pyry'll have all his wintery clothes on, and probably a present for his friend and stuff.

D'awww~ Presents! biggrin Always an awesome thing to get, right? biggrin

Tags~

Izaeah's Fav

Breedables Degenerate

Cooro Cooro
Lirilei

D'awww~ Presents! biggrin Always an awesome thing to get, right? biggrin

Tags~

*lol* Especially as Pyry would probably be giving him one of his beloved bells it's a very good thing!

Tagged back, and now I'm off to bed. My left eye is bothering/hurting me. sad So hoping sleep helps.

Friendly Friend

Lirilei

Alrighty! Gn'ight! biggrin I hope you feel better!

Tyche Fortuna's Significant Otter

Sparkly Pants

Lookit all that activity! *w* Also you guys are sweet~ heart

Tags!

Baww, Carwyn's such a sweetheart~ I just realized that, although Endy may have been more willing at the time of this RP to go to Carwyn for help, he'd probably (mentally-speaking) be unable to now. >.< Need to think of a way around that, considering I think Carwyn's one of his closest friends at the moment, believe it or not. xD

Sorry for taking longer than I said I would to respond. I hope that doesn't happen again. Dx <3

Also, Noble... that just makes you even more adorable. >w<
Melomar

Mime theater, GO! *shot*
Tyche Fortuna

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items