Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Fenrir tilted his head and crept a little closer to Fuega and extended his neck toward Jack sniffing at him, it was familiar, but he didn't put two and two together

Demonic Shapeshifter

Ira: E's a rabbit. *pipes up from Fenrir's back*

Fuega: A.... rabbi.... *glares at him* tell me. You wouldn't happen to know a Kiun. Would you?

Jack: *freezes* K..k....k *considers running but knows he wouldn't get far. sighs* yeah I know her. we met a while back. She was determined to become a pirate. I guarded her on her way to the ocean front to find a ship.... She introduced me to rum, something I had never drank and well...... *he looks up at the spotted female and prays she doesn't eat him*

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Fenrir's ears quiverd " wait wait wait, let me get this straight, YOUR my father?" he asked looking a little shocked

Demonic Shapeshifter

Jack: *looks Fenrir over* If you are her son then yes...I am.....

Fuega: *Lunges forward and shoves the bunny zune over, straddling him* And where exactly is she now!

Ira: Momma! Are we going to eat him! "m hungry!

Mari-mac: *walks up to see Jack pinned* Geegee! Don't! *rushes over* What ever he did I'm sure he didn't mean it. *has no clue*

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Fenrir leans towards MM " i dunno Mari... you might wanna rethink that. apparently this guys our dad. "

Demonic Shapeshifter

Jack: *falls backwards* whoa whoa whoa! I haven't seen her since we split ways. All I know is she said she was going to leave the kids in the hands of her family. I had no clue where that was or I would have come to visit them...... *heaving a sigh* I know she got on a ship with a man named Captain Jack Sparrow.... I haven't heard from her since.

MM: *stares wide eyes* Th..th..th..this is our father! he really is a rabbit......

Ira: *grumbles* Still hungry....

Fuega: *glares down at him for a moment longer then lets him up* She is still missing. And I intend to find her......

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
youre welcome, DJ, though if in the next day or two a certain Shadow King shows up and asks you to sign a few contracts, I suggest do it, who knows what he will do otherwise. XD

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Fenrir curled his tails around MM and shook his head making his ears flop " well that much was never in question" he said gesturing to his ears

Demonic Shapeshifter

Jack: *gets up and goes to see his kids for first time* Man look at you two. I can tell you are both mine.

MM: *leans into her brother*

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Fenrir: *sits taller hoping he looked as formidable as Fuega* Theres one other that's not here right now, Takibi.

Demonic Shapeshifter

Jack: Ah...right...there was a third. *he blinked at Fenrir then looked to Feuga and pretty much understood.*

Fuega" *sets proudly with head drawn back and chest puffed out"

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
*wobbles in tiredly* Dlksjdflsd

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Can't stop shivering and I'm not cold...

Usually a sign I will be ill later.

*Crai*

xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out