Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

Three eyed alien babies. owo

Should release some more of those... They are just a joke pet, so I ain't ever going to charge for them lolol.

I have to go to class soon, so I don't have time to start anything. No rush though. xD

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Such cute 3 eyed babies they will be to! XD

And yay! We need more of them round! XD

And okies, I will start something before I leave to go out today. ^^

Have fun in class...or not since we SO know how fun class is. XD

Revel1984's Bae

Obsessive Streaker

xD See you later~
Tehee, no classs out heree! Too much snow for dat. biggrin

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
lol you can toss them in Naf XD
and ill reply to that... when i have time today x,x

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD Actaeonis is jealous his hot-tempered sister Anika found someone before he did. *chuckle*

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
lol oh he will find someone...

Ry: Just not someone who is as fabulous and as awesome and as perfect as me *smiles charmingly, white teeth glistening brightly*

Haruhi: I swear, I DID ry to make him less like his father, I really did, but apparently it didn't work as well as what I hoped ^^; but look at it this way, he could of been EXACTLY like his father so I did do some sort of good job there if I do say so myself.

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
Actaeonis:: *blinks at Ry* Wow, those are some shiny teeth!

>_>; Alright, Ace, enough making people think you aren't an Elric. LOOK KITTY! *points in some random direction*

Actaeonis:: *whips his head around and looks* Really? Where? *runs off to find the poor lost kitty to give it a home*

^_^;

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Ry: *Follows him* I want kitty to!

Haruhi: ..and then we get where his love of animals comes from...alright thats both of us but I think more his father then me. ^^;

How is Actaeonis ever going to find a mate if he is distracted so easily?

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD He's only distracted this easily because he hasn't snuggled a kitty in awhile. He's usually not quite so distracted. Course, I guess he does take after his dad a bit more than his mum. *chuckles* I seem to remember an episode or two of FMA where Al had wandered away from Ed to play with a kitten. Then snuck said kitten into Central. lol

Actaeonis:: *finds some random kitten and carefully scoops it up for snuggles, then looks up as Ry follows him* You like cats too? *grins* They're just so sweet, don't you think? *offers the kitten to Ry*

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
LOL that was one of my fave eps! And partly the reason, if not the full reason, we now get SO many fanfictions about Ed and kittens/cats XD

At least thats something then, just make sue no cats are around when he tries to find a mate and all will be good....though, having him run off and her following just to see him be all cutesy with a kitten might just up his chance with the girl. XD

Ry: I do! they are adorable! *He said taking the kitten and nuzzling it* though my mother would never let us have any other pets besides his familiar Antoinette, there was enough room for a hundred cats but he just wouldn't let us have one, not like we couldn't afford it it was just my mother, whilst she loves animals also, she doesn't like a lot around the house and knowing my sister and I if we asked for one we would want another and another. So if we did get ten cats they would be under foot and with mother being busy and trying to keep the house clean and all cats under foot wasn't exactly something she wanted so we were never allowed any pets but she did have a point, we would just want more and more so I do understand where she was coming from *he said as he gently licked the kittens cheek.*
The kittens weren't enough. My favorite was when Al was basically the panda's guardian for a few episodes. xD

Demonic Kitten

17,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hey Silver!
Long time no talk ^^

acyfaust's Husbando

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
XD Yeah, that was cute too, but kittens just make me go "D'awwwww! <3"

lol And Actaeonis swings both ways, if I remember my Plot thread right, so he's looking for a guy or a girl. XD

Actaeonis:: *grins* Yeah, my mom has her familiar, but she didn't mind if we brought strays home, so long as we found homes for them after they were well enough to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff