13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Twilight Jaws

*bites sergio lovingly*
/cuddles happily/ <3
You guys are all so nice 3nodding

Yeah, I really just need to get her from really hesitant and confused about everything to being a huntress, but not a warrior, more like her old self.

HanaKirei, Amphitrite seems like the kind of person Cybele gets along really well with, so we can totally RP if you want!

Carneli, I though Alfheim was really cool too! Sorry I never finished that RP...

Sami, don't worry, Cybele will still probabally be the voice of reason compared to Megrez! I'm also going to try to finish our RP. By the way, are you a mind reader? Cybbie is like, my seceret nickname for Cybele.

Right now I'm kind of looking for a Nega for her to meet. She really needs to talk to one, but there will probabally also be face punching involved.

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

Stubborn Strategist

stari_maga
Right now I'm kind of looking for a Nega for her to meet. She really needs to talk to one, but there will probabally also be face punching involved.
Would she like to meet a corrupted senshi? Acanthite could use more friends and/or more battles
oneironym

Yeah, that could definitely work. Where does she usually hang out? I'll start something when I get a chance.

Stubborn Strategist

stari_maga
Yeah, that could definitely work. Where does she usually hang out? I'll start something when I get a chance.
She goes to Saint Mags, so she typically patrols near there, but if we take the Christmas holidays into consideration, she could be out and about elsewhere, too. Maybe checking out some holiday display at a mall or something?

Kawaii Prophet

Appeal's Bae

Backwoods Prophet

stari_maga
Carneli, I though Alfheim was really cool too! Sorry I never finished that RP...

It is fine! We could always try again :>
I am really behind on my RPs as of late but if any of my characters could assist you with plots please let me know <3

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

Twilight Jaws

heart

YOUR AVATAR.

Tipsy Codger

Handsome Bibliophile

-rolls- everyone has such a path , and i have none for my boy.

also, we got rain too

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

How is everyone? ^-^

Handsome Bibliophile

Sleepy for me. What is that gift in your sig from?

Felyn's King

Magical Girl

It is from a shop I stalk called Lab305! ^-^

Handsome Bibliophile

Ohhhhh, never been in there, but I do know of it c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items