Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
heart

I feel like I need to clean out my inventory... so many items I never use but hang on to because I might eventually. Every time I try though, I get bored of it in moments. xD;

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have the same problem. I spent the last of my liquid capital yesterday, so now I need to sell some items in the marketplace, but I can never seem to part with anything XD

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Eh...I can't get rid of items fast enough >.<

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
I'm so laaaaazy... I have so much stuff that its a chore to actually get rid of it. xD;

Cuddly Hunter

Shazari
I have the same problem. I spent the last of my liquid capital yesterday, so now I need to sell some items in the marketplace, but I can never seem to part with anything XD

I have this problem because I am a compulsive buyer and then I'm like BUT I MIGHT WANT TO WEAR IT, IT IS SO PRETTY. So if it's worth over 700k I tend to sell it if I haven't worn it yet.

Shaz, would you be willing to dress me if I provided a tektek?

<3

Trash Garbage

13,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
o-Nessy-o
Shazari

I have this problem because I am a compulsive buyer and then I'm like BUT I MIGHT WANT TO WEAR IT, IT IS SO PRETTY. So if it's worth over 700k I tend to sell it if I haven't worn it yet.

Shaz, would you be willing to dress me if I provided a tektek?

<3

IN A HEARTBEAT. I REALLY DO LOVE PLAYING THE DRESSUP GAME.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

You two are cute

Cuddly Hunter

Shazari
IN A HEARTBEAT. I REALLY DO LOVE PLAYING THE DRESSUP GAME.

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=52581398

I'd like to leave the Lucie face on but I have two of them, if you wanted to use the item out of there. If it has more than one pose and is super pretty, odds are I have two of them!

c:

EDIT: OH and you can change/replace the base hair. I just put it there because.

Snuggly Knight

Cuddly Hunter

Lithia_Brandon
moooorning

EW IT IS LITH RUN.

<3

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Morning Liltha!

LP's Partner

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I have a bunch of items, but the majority of them are worth 50k or less (probably even 25k of less) sooo.. it feels like a total chore to try and sell them. Especially junk I horded in the past like full sets of holiday items ughhh. Most of the Jack items are SO ugly and so not worth anything.

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
Its tempting to see if someone else can make some outfits from my stuff. >3>

I have some neat items I've always wanted to use and never could find a good outfit for. emo

*fluffluffs iris* <3 looook, I have Ida now. She's so pretty.

You need to rp with me. xD when you're not so busy.

Silverah's Pardner

Stellar Lightbringer

I love getting crit in my writing class it's so much fun??? Like, yeaaaah, it's a teensy art college's 400 level writing class (it's the capstone for the creative writing minor which i'm not taking but they had like four open spaces and i was like YES, HELLO??) wow ur gr8, white girl writes good about father abandonment issues, news at ten. But it just balances out the crits I get in my studio courses and I like having that boost to my ego for when I go to my thesis/seminar classes and get ripped to shreds. "At least I have a powerful voice and an interesting point of view, even if I do have the compositional ability of three dead monkeys taped together," I can say to myself.

Which is also good.

(It's just not as fun.)

(SORRY FOR RAMBLING MOONSHOP I'M JUST REALLY WIRED RIGHT NOW)

Liberal Streaker

I have not changed outfits in a long time, and am quite okay with this!

Hey man, dead monkeys are more capable than you might think! Is it duct tape? That solves everything.

ALSO. Need battles 4 Myrkvior. u all want 2 help, y? Y.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff