• Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Lucifer Force
Back from work and that would be hilarious, actually. surprised Would you mind starting that one? I started all three of my RPs yesterday but I can start this one if you don't mind it being a little later.

I don't mind starting Lu, but it'll won't be until later - too early right now so my brain is still asleep xd I'll work on it once I'm properly awake smile

Sparkling Senshi

litian

I don't mind starting Lu, but it'll won't be until later - too early right now so my brain is still asleep xd I'll work on it once I'm properly awake smile

It's all good! heart

Snuggly Knight

Evening, thread!

Garbage Cat

Lithia_Brandon
Evening, thread!

hi lithia!

Snuggly Knight

Hey Strick! How are youuu

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Garbage Cat

good! and you? is ulfric still dbagging it up?

Snuggly Knight

Ulfric pissed me off so much that I rage quit and haven't had time to go back to it. But he got himself killed while I was collecting those 24 stones and set me back by FIVE.

Jerk.

Garbage Cat

those stones are horrible! there's like... no damn way to track them all since the quest marker doesn't jive with it. i never bothered finishing it!

Snuggly Knight

I did them legit on the PS3, but I am at least using a mod on the PC that adds quest markers to them all.

Kaori_luv's Partner

Noble Vampire

Gonna turn in, finally, I'll get tags I owe tomorrow/later today. ^_^

Cat

All rps think should have tags, if I missed one, just hit me with the clue-by-four~

Syrie
[REG] Some like it hot (Colin / Björn)
Is there anything else you'd like to get covered, or we could close it up with a fade-to-black? Or....WHATEVs ilu ;D

LP
[BAT] Wither before growth (C. Eternal Hugbell vs.Schörl )
Do you want to scrap me this one? Seems Biology and otherwise is keeping you hopping~

Salty Dark Elf

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces