Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Senshi

((If he doesn't qualify for the existing slot due to a lack of RP, then he is an "anybody" and can participate that way 3nodding ))

Lirende's Wife

Celestial Snowflake

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ah yeah that is fair

Also hello to you as well sunshine. ^^
roaches are never fun

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

Wow, so my sister dressed up the 6 foot Bane cutout in a fedora and a woman's scarf and put him in the living room to watch the Avengers with us xD;

Kawaii Prophet

Ahaha! Gotcha! c: *runs to enter hiiiiim*

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
xDDD Of course Earth girls are one of the filled ones, and my approved Knight is an Earth girl.

OH WELL, MARS GIRL AWAY 8D (power of having way too effing many quests, go?)

Rainbow Senshi

((Venus is the REALLY filled one xd ))

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Both those Venus knights are so pretty though =D
-wants to play with the boy's hair forever-

Super Sex Symbol

I have a life sized card board standee of Legolas. When he was out he had a KFC bucket on his head and Mardi Gras beads around his neck. 83

Rainbow Senshi

Songstress Kitsune
-wants to play with the boy's hair forever-
((I think ********* has hidden cake in there before surprised ))

User Image

Orangeish Sherbert's Partner In Crime

Dragonslaying Dragon

@Yayoi; Ahaha, a friend of mine had one of Laura Croft and everytime I walked into her room I was like "UGH, A ROBBER--oh, nvm."

...But worse than that, one of my friends had one of Gollum, and I didn't know; she posted a picture of herself while she was still unpacking, and he was in the background, looking like he was creeping out from behind the door to come and get her.

Dulcet Scarface

Whenever Mont Blonc upgrades I should see if teh Lizzybby would do it but then she'd probably kill me because of all the ruffles in his squire design... >,>

I need to actually play that poor boy...

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
...ahahahahaha XDDDD It does seem like a pretty decent hiding place, gotta say. =D

Rainbow Senshi

F a y t h - x
Whenever Mont Blonc upgrades I should see if teh Lizzybby would do it but then she'd probably kill me because of all the ruffles in his squire design... >,>

I need to actually play that poor boy...
((Ruffles make me happy...

...they might suck to draw... but I still love them xd heart ))

Dulcet Scarface

You might very well be asked some day to subject yourself to death by ruffles. XD

If, y'know, I ever stop being lazy. Well...not really lazy as just plan...uninspired. ;<

Super Sex Symbol

Yea, when we first moved into the house we're living in now Legolas used to scare the s**t out of me when I'd go out into the living room and it was dark. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff