Welcome to Gaia! ::

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

Any where but the park xD she's afraid of the stories that arise from the dark xD

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Lucifer Force

I started out last one. It's your turn! XD

Sparkling Senshi

ZaiaFantasy

I started out last one. It's your turn! XD

omggggg

@ Sirene - I bet Anandi and Delilah would hit it off well! Where does she like to hang out? And where does she like to go to school?

@ Heart - Would a residential neighborhood suffice?

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Lucifer Force

If you want me to I really don't mind. Where might Vesuvius find Bazzite? He has no strict area of patrol yet and can be anywhere.

In a relationship with [Eskimo]

Romantic Lunatic

@lu; sounds good to me xD

Sparkling Senshi

ZaiaFantasy

If you want me to I really don't mind. Where might Vesuvius find Bazzite? He has no strict area of patrol yet and can be anywhere.

It's okay - I'll start. Can I assume Vesuvius is just out and about and Bazzi drops in on him? He's trying to be stealthy~ :He is a ninja !

High-functioning Garbage

24,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Lucifer Force
ZaiaFantasy

It's okay - I'll start. Can I assume Vesuvius is just out and about and Bazzi drops in on him? He's trying to be stealthy~ :He is a ninja !

Of course! Vesuvius is not subtle in his patrols, at all. He will walk around in costume singing a jaunty tune pretty loudly. Honestly, that's pretty much how he's done it every time so feel free to improvise along those lines.

Sparkling Senshi

Zaia, I can't find Vesuvius' art anywhere. What does he look like?

@ Heart - I'll start our battle then. smile
Lucifer Force
stari_maga
A battle would be best for me. 3nodding

Okie dokie! Would you like to start or should I? If I'm starting, where would Cybele be?

If you can start, that would be great. She usually patrols in parks or anywhere except rooftops.

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Lu,
She goes to Crystal. As for hanging out...typical places; mall, parks; music store playing with the keyboards; antique stores; um...>.<

Sparkling Senshi

stari_maga

If you can start, that would be great. She usually patrols in parks or anywhere except rooftops.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23609629

Sparkling Senshi

Sirene Naiads
Lu,
She goes to Crystal. As for hanging out...typical places; mall, parks; music store playing with the keyboards; antique stores; um...>.<

Anandi (literally) running into her at the mall would be fun! Would that be alright?

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi

Lu, that would be completely hysterical

Fanatical Raider

Sirene Naiads

*tackles*
We can RP again!

*belated reply like wot* >>

Yes.. all the RPs! ^^

Anything specific you have in mind?

Shanyume's Wife

Romantic Senshi